Gaming and Food

Within a few minutes Tris stops crying so I leave and let her do what she needs to. In the meantime I sit on my couch and play video games. The goal of the game is to rescue a maiden from the pits of Hades/Pluto Realm without being caught. My avatar's name is Leo meaning Lion in Latin just like me. The Lion! "No no no! Ahh dang it!" I scream at the t.v, because Cerberus Hades's three headed dog decided I would make a nice snack. "Hey Uri what's wrong?" Tris says standing in the door frame wearing black skinny jeans and a black tank top. "Oh uh ummm yeah videogame" I say embarrassed.  "How long have you been standing there?" I question. "Only a few minutes but long enough to see you freaking out." She says trying not to laugh. "Oh well umm you hungry?" I ask sweetly. "Of course so where is my food?" She sasses.  I act like I ate it hoping she'll come at me but I break. "Table. There is an iced coffee and something else I forget." She sprints over and comes back with a donut in her mouth. "Thurnk chew." She manages to say spewing white donut powder everywhere. She finishes quickly and wipes her mouth. "So scaring some newbies in like 10 minutes." I state. "Mwahahah YESSSSS!!!" She maniacally laughs. ~God she is perfect.~ "Yep I peed my pants a little just there." I say trying to sound funny. "Oh really is Uri a little boy?" She asks using a baby voice. "Oh no no no I am a man I big strong man!" I announce. She rolls her eyes and turns to the door. "Well are you COMING? " she asks slash demands. And I like a dog on a leash follow the girl I'm obsessing over.

Yes I know it is short but this week I am going to hopefully update all of Liper Love and After Mockingjay.  Keep voting and comment what you think.  ♥♥♥♥ you guys. -44divergentdemigod