two

Take off wasn't as bad as Kelly expected

Take off wasn't as bad as Kelly expected. Sebastian was to thank for that. He had been cracking jokes to keep her mind off of it. He could tell she was iffy about flying. A tall, dark haired woman walked up to the two of them. She was pushing a cart filled with drinks and snacks. She was a flight attendant.

"Excuse me," The flight attendant spoke, "Could I offer either one of you something to drink?" Kelly looked at the female and smiled a polite smile before shaking her head no.

"No, but thank you though," Kelly said. The flight attendant nodded, then looked at Sebastian.

"Could I have a water, please?" Sebastian asked. The flight attendant smiled and grabbed a water from the cart in front of her. She handed it to Sebastian. Kelly pulled out her phone and saw that her notifications on Instagram were going crazy. I guess that's what I get for posting a picture with someone as famous as Sebastian. She went on Instagram and clicked on the picture she had recently posted. It already had over sixteen-thousand likes. She had gained hundreds of new followers. Maybe I shouldn't have posted that.. She put her phone back in her pocket. Within the last hour they had been talking and were getting to each other more. His favorite colors are red and black and hers is blue. He was recently in a Broadway play. Her favorite television show is House.

"What's your favorite vacation spot?" Kelly asked. He thought for a moment.

"Romania for sure. It's not so much a vacation spot though, it's home for me. Have you ever been?" Sebastian asked, a smile on his face as he thought of the place he grew up.

"I have not," Kelly replied. "But it sounds lovely."

"It really is. What about you, what's your favorite vacation spot?" Sebastian asked.

"Italy," Kelly answered quickly. I went once and fell in love with it. The culture, the scenery.. Everything is just so amazing there," Kelly said with a smile. She had been dying to go back one day but it never seemed like the right time.

"I lived in Vienna for a while when I was younger. It is a beautiful place. That's probably number two on my list," Sebastian told her. She raised her eyebrows.

"Really? That must've been so cool," Kelly said. "What's your favorite funny memory? Like what's the funniest thing you can remember happening to you?" A small laugh escaped his lips. He knew exactly which memory to share.

"So I was on set filming Civil War and Chris Evans, Anthony Mackie and I were in the midst of a little prank war. Chris got me first with a small prank and then Anthony got Chris, but Chris and I had yet to get Anthony. He took the prank war pretty seriously. We just kept going back and forth with each other and it was just so fun. There was this time that Chris got Anthony so good that Chris literally threw up from laughing so hard. It was wild," Sebastian explained, laughing as the memory replayed in his head. Kelly raised her eyebrows again. It sounded wild indeed.

They continued sharing funny stories and even went scrolling through their social media to find funny memes to show one another. Their stomachs were beginning to hurt from laughing so hard. The other passengers on the plane kept shooting glares their way for laughing loud, but neither of them cared. They were enjoying themselves.

"I seriously cannot remember a time where I laughed this hard," Kelly said honestly, a smile playing at her lips as she looked into Sebastian's blue eyes.

"Well that makes two of us," Sebastian agreed, his eyes locked on hers. Kelly wiped a tear from the corner of her eye. She let out a soft sigh of content. Sebastians lips formed into the shape of an 'O', a small yawn escaping his mouth.

"You tired?" Kelly asked. Sebastian nodded.

"Yeah. I had a busy day yesterday and didn't get much sleep," Sebastian said, leaning back into the seat.

"Get some rest! You should've told me sooner, I would've stopped blabbering a long time ago," Kelly told him.

"No, it's okay. I like talking to you," Sebastian replies with a shy smile. "I am really tired though, I think I'm going to doze off for a while. Wake me up if you need anything, okay?" Kelly nodded.

"Will do. Sweet dreams, Sebastian."