six

Kelly couldn't bring herself to form a coherent sentence

Kelly couldn't bring herself to form a coherent sentence. Those ocean blue eyes and that smile were making it hard for her to focus on anything else besides how handsome he looked.

"What are the odds," Sebastian said with a grin, leaning forward to give her a brief hug which she gladly returned. She smiled shyly at him once they pulled away.

"I apologize for my lack of words but I was just not expecting you to be here," Kelly told him with a small chuckle. Sebastian nodded in agreement.

"My agent always handles everything when it comes to booking me interviews and photoshoots so I didn't really pay too much attention to it," Sebastian told her. "But I'm glad we ran into each other again.

"Yeah, me too," Kelly agreed. She didn't know why it made her so happy to hear him say those words. She opened her mouth to speak again, but was interrupted when someone called Sebastian's name.

"Sorry," Sebastian said, smiling apologetically. He glanced back towards Jeff. "Duty calls."

"No, it's okay, I should probably be getting back to work too," Kelly told him. Whenever she and Sebastian were together, reality seemed to completely escape them. It was as if they were in their own little world. They smiled at each other once more.

Sebastian walked over towards Jeff to receive his instructions about the photoshoot. He tried his hardest to pay attention to what Jeff was saying but he found it hard to do since Kelly was the only thing on his mind. Having Kelly in the same room as Sebastian was dangerous, all he wanted to do was make his way over to her and talk to her until he ran out of breath. He found her.. addicting. Like he couldn't get enough of her. If they couldn't be physically near each other then he wanted to be on the phone with her. Sebastian knew he was already in too deep. The two continued to exchange glances.

As instructed, Sebastian began to pose for Jeff. A few different poses and quite a few pictures later, it was time for an outfit change. Kelly had just returned from a bathroom break when Jeff called her over.

"Kelly, today is your lucky day," Jeff spoke, a large grin plastered across his face. Kelly raised an eyebrow at the man. "You don't want to stay as my assistant forever correct? Well I have a proposition for you. I had someone from a magazine contact me about wanting new talent and they want some new and exciting work. I would like to have you take a couple practice shots so we can see how you do. If all goes well, then I'll recommend you to the magazine. If not then I'll find someone else who has talent. Mr. Stan has already agreed to it."

"Wow.. Thank you, Jeff. I-I don't know what to say," Kelly replied, her brain a little fuzzy from trying to process the incredible news.

"He's done changing and ready for some more pictures. You can thank me later," Jeff told Kelly, smiling. He handed her his camera. Kelly was in shock. She almost pinched herself so that way she would believe this was actually happening. It might seem like no big deal to anyone else, but to her, this was huge. Sebastian walked over to Alice, the woman in charge of wardrobe. He was clad in black jeans, a button-up shirt with a leather jacket over it. Kelly raised her eyebrows. Damn.

Shaking any thoughts beside what she needed to get done aside, Kelly took a deep breath and gave a few people instructions to change the lighting and tell Sebastian where to go when Alice was finished with him. Kelly smiled.

"Well, here goes nothing."