four

Kelly let out a small sigh when she looked at the time on her phone

Kelly let out a small sigh when she looked at the time on her phone. The plane would be landing soon. She too was dreading getting off of this plane. Yes it would be great to finally not be suspended thousands of feet in the air, but at the same time.
she was enjoying this time with Sebastian. It had been a while since Kelly felt this way. She put her phone away.

"What's wrong?" Sebastian, who had heard her sigh, asked. He looked down at her intently.

"We should be landing soon," Kelly replied, looking over at him. At her words, Sebastian frowned, then slouched into his seat.

"Do we really have to go back to reality?" Sebastian asked, a hint of a smile on his lips as he looked at the light haired girl next to him. She smiled a small smile back at him.

"Unfortunately, I think we do," Kelly said. A sigh escaped Sebastian's lips. Kelly knew how he felt. She was not too excited to head back to work. From the first moment she held a camera, Kelly knew she wanted to be a photographer. She thought that when she applied for a job working for a well-known photographer who went by the name Jeff Voight that her dreams were coming true. However, she was wrong.

To her dismay, Kelly got hired to be his assistant. Desperate for money, Kelly took the job anyway in hopes of working her way up the chain one day. Jeff liked the girl but he just wasn't interested in hiring a new photographer. All the slots were filled and she had no prior experience. Being an assistant to Jeff did have an upside, though. She's had the pleasure to meet almost everyone he's taken pictures of since she started working for him, including people like Jensen Ackles, Dylan O'Brien, Henry Cavill, Stephen Amell, and Leonardo Dicaprio. That part Kelly most definitely didn't complain about.

"I wish we didn't have to, though," Kelly admitted honestly. "It's been a fun plane ride. Aside from the turbulence, obviously."

"Yeah, it really has been," Sebastian agreed. The shared a small smile. He then looked down at his arm and moved his sleeve slightly to look at the watch on his wrist. He looked at the time then looked back at Kelly. "We have exactly an hour and a half until this flight is over. I say we make the best of it."

"I say lets do it," Kelly says, a wave of happiness washing over her. Sebastian smiled at her again.

With that being said, the two spent the remaining hour and a half talking and cracking jokes. The time seemed to fly by. Neither of them realized that an hour and twenty-eight minutes had passed.

"Passengers, this is your flight attendant speaking. We will be landing in the next few minutes, so I would please ask you to put your seat belts on and prepare for landing," The female flight attendant said through the intercom. Immediately, people began buckling up their seat belts. Kelly and Sebastian shared a solemn look before they buckled their seat belts too.

Kelly gripped the arm rest, taking a deep breath to prepare herself for this landing. She hated the feeling of the plane slowly descending. Sebastian noticed the change in her demeanor and decided to place his hand atop hers in hopes of easing her nerves. She looked at their hands, then up at Sebastian and smiled. Sebastian almost found it weird how comfortable he felt with her. Yeah they had met before and chatted here and there, but this was a whole new experience. It felt so.. different. This was definitely not what he expected would happen.

The plane safely landed and the passengers began to gather their things so they could exit the plane. Sebastian hesitantly let go of Kelly's hand, then unbuckled his seat belt. Kelly did the same. The two stood up to get their luggage. Sebastian let Kelly grab hers first. However, being only 5'6", Kelly couldn't reach her bag, seeing as it had been pushed farther back in the cabinet from someone else's bag. Sebastian noticed Kelly's struggles and smiled softly to himself.

"Need some help with that?" Sebastian asked, an amused tone to his voice. Kelly blushed and turned around to face him.

"Yes please," Kelly replied sheepishly, feeling slightly embarrassed that she couldn't reach her luggage. Sebastian simply smiled wider. He took a step closer to her and reached up to grab her things for her. Kelly's breath got caught in her throat when she noticed how close his body was to hers. She looked up at him as he grabbed the bag and set it down on the chair next to her. Sebastian stared back at Kelly, he too noticing the lack of space between them.

Someone behind them cleared their throat. Sebastian turned around to look at who was behind them. It was a man dressed in a fancy suit with a Rolex on his wrist and a phone in his hand that he barely took his eyes off of. Definitely a business man, Kelly thought.

"Any day now, love birds. I've got places to be and business to attend to," The man told the two, an annoyed expression spread across his face. He hadn't even looked up from his phone. Kelly's cheeks turned an even darker shade of red. She looked down to try and hide it. Sebastian narrowed his eyes at the man briefly before grabbing his bag and beginning to walk out into the isle, Kelly following him in suit.

When they finally arrived in the airport, Sebastian and Kelly stopped to look at each other. Neither of them wanted to leave. They shyly smiled at each other. He wasn't too sure why, but Sebastian was kind of nervous. You got this dude, Sebastian told himself, just be cool.

"I had a really nice time talking to you during the flight and, um, I was wondering if..." Sebastian trailed off, mentally cringing at his awkwardness. Wow Seb, he thought, way to play it cool. Sebastian took a deep breath and a wave of confidence washed over him. "What I was trying to say was, could I have your number? I had a great time talking to you and I would really like it if we could talk again after today. It's totally okay if you want to say no, though, I understan-"

"Of course you can have my number, Sebastian," Kelly cut him off, smiling. She felt so relieved that he actually wanted to talk to her after today since she felt the same way. She feared he would find her annoying. Sebastian sighed in relief and smiled back at her. He pulled out his phone and unlocked it before handing it to her. Kelly took his phone and typed her number in. Kelly set their selfie from earlier as her contact photo in Sebastian's phone, then handed it back to him, a proud smile on her face. She felt accomplished for taking a good selfie on the first try, especially with someone as good-looking as Sebastian right next to her.

"I should probably get going," Sebastian said. Kelly nodded in agreement. She knew jet lag would be kicking in soon and she'd want to be at home when that happened. Sebastian grabbed his bag and slung the strap over his shoulder. He waved at Kelly. "Don't hesitate to call! Or text!" Sebastian added as he began to slowly walk away. He didn't want to say goodbye because this simply wasn't goodbye. He had a strong feeling they would be seeing each other again soon, and if fate wouldn't make it happen, then he would have to. Kelly smiled at him and waved back.

"Likewise."