five

Getting out of bed in the morning was the hardest part of Kelly's day, especially with the jet lag

Getting out of bed in the morning was the hardest part of Kelly's day, especially with the jet lag. As soon as she left her bed, the only thing she could think about was happy she would be when she got to return to it after work. Going back to work after vacationing in China was rough. She had a lot of work to catch up on - and by things to catch up on, that means the things that Jeff was supposed to do but left for her to complete. Jeff had been extra hard on Kelly lately and though photography was something she really wanted to do, she found herself questioning if working for Jeff was really worth it anymore. That was one of the reasons she took the trip to China to visit her sister. Normally Kelly would be irritated knowing that's what she was going to be walking into today, but she was in a surprisingly good mood. Deep down she knew that talking to Sebastian was the reason why.

Trying to focus on the positives of being back at work, Kelly forced a smile as she entered the doors of her work building. It was going to be a long day filled with several different photo shoots meaning she was going to be very busy with assisting Jeff.

"Good morning Kelly! Did you have a good time in China?" Hazel, the front desk secretary asked with a large grin on her face. Kelly returned the smile and stopped at the desk to greet Hazel. "I missed your smiling face!"

"I missed you too Hazel! And yes, yes I did. I had a great time," Kelly replied. Her mind wandered off to Sebastian again and she found herself absentmindedly smiling. Hazel noticed this and cocked an eyebrow at the girl.

"You've got this look on your face that's leading me to believe that something very interesting happened in China.. something I'm assuming is related to a man?" Hazel tapped her long acrylic nails against the counter impatiently as she waited for Kelly to answer. When Kelly's cheeks flushed, Hazel pointed at her. "Ha! I knew it!" Hazel exclaimed.

"I cannot confirm nor deny anything," Kelly replied smoothly. A shocked expression spread across Hazel's face. She put a hand over her heart as if she was offended.

"Kelly!" Hazel whined. Hazel's love life - of lack thereof - was something she and Kelly often chatted about whenever they got the chance. Kelly usually didn't have much to share considering she had been single for what felt like forever.

"Okay, okay. You're right," Kelly admitted with a sigh, knowing she had to spill the tea to Hazel.

"Is it that handsome guy you sent me that oh, what do you call it again? Oh! A selfie! Is it that guy you sent me the selfie of? If so, you two look great together!" Hazel rambled. Kelly spotted Jeff walking towards the elevator out of the corner of her eye.

"I'll have to go into more details later. Duty calls!" Kelly said as she slowly started to back away from the desk. Hazel looked at the girl and shook her head.

"You're a tease, Olsen!"

A few hours had gone by and Kelly was already exhausted. There was three photoshoots that Kelly assisted on and the third one made her postpone her lunch break. It always sounded good when Kelly told people she assisted on photoshoots but Kelly never got to do any of the photo taking, it was up to Jeff to do that. He did, however, let Kelly decide what photos to keep and what photos to get rid of.

After having finally taking her lunch break at 2:00pm, Kelly was informed their next model had arrived. She tiredly walked into the large room they used for the photoshoots and grabbed her clipboard. One of the other assistants began to adjust the lighting of the room and get the set prepared. Kelly pushed past a few sheets of paper to find the schedule for tomorrow and read through it, hoping it wouldn't be as hectic as today. She looked up from her clipboard when she hear someone say 'he's on his way up'. It was then that it dawned on her that Kelly didn't know who this shoot was for. How had she forgotten to check? The damn jet lag was messing with her head. Before she had the chance to look on the clipboard and find out who was booked for the 3:00pm appointment, he entered the room.

Kelly felt her breath get caught in her throat at the sight of him. His dark hair was styled neatly instead of covered with a baseball cap like the last time she had saw him. He wore a tight, dark blue long sleeve shirt that accentuated his eyes and complemented his muscular physique. Being too caught up in looking at him, the clipboard slipped out of her hands, making a loud smack! as it hit the floor. All the eyes in the room were now on her. Her eyes went wide and she quickly bent down to retrieve the clipboard, embarrassed. She heard footsteps approaching her. When she looked up she was met with a pair of familiar blue eyes.

"Hi, Sebastian."