Mixed HC Shorts

1) 21/3/2013 Ginny and Oliver

Oliver was well aware of the age difference between him and Ginny, yet, he couldn't stop thinking about her. She was so innocent and kind hearted. He wanted so much to take care of her and show her the world, but he knew this could never be. He would never let on how he felt towards to her especially not to Fred or George, they were lethal enough with their bats wit...hout an incentive. He watched her fight at the battle of Hogwarts, she was so much stronger now and even more beautiful, he simply smiled at her when she caught him looking. She smiled back. It gave him a extra burst of fight from deep down, he fought his way through the battle, not for him, but for her. 

2) 25/3/2013 Snape and Lily

'Sev?' Lily called to him from across the courtyard. Severus looked up from the floor, he had just had another lunchtime ambushed from Potter and Black. 'Oh hey Lily' he replied weakly. Lily was on the floor next to him in seconds. She was always so kind to him, so loyal. 'Come on, I'll help you up.' He let her put her arms around his shoulders as he got up from t...he ground, he loved the feel of her. 'Thanks' he looked to the floor shyly, but really wanting to look into her eyes. He felt her wrap her arms around him tightly. He did the same. 'You shouldn't let them get to you' She whispered into his ear. He didn't answer, he was ashamed that she had seen him weak. He melted into her embrace, he needed her comfort. 

3) 6/4/2013 Scorpius and Rose

Scorpius couldn't wait to see her again. He hadn't seen her at all this summer, her father had refused to let her see him. After all this time he could not understand why Mr Weasley still hated his father. Surely they could put it aside for their children's happiness?
He sat in a empty compartment of the train, waiting for his favourite Weasley to appear.... The nerves, they were beginning to overpower him. 'Scorpius?' Came a quiet voice. He looked up, there, in the doorway was Rose Weasley. The girl he had fallen in love with. 'Hey' he answered weakly. She sat down next to him. 'Why are you sitting alone?' She smiled, what a beautiful smile, he thought. 'Waiting for you....I thought we could do with some time alone....If...If you wanted.' He choked. She took his hand and smiled again. 'Of course I do...It would be lovely.' She kissed his cheek gently. He felt them go red, but he didn't care, she made his body light up.

4) 6/4/2013 Remus and Sirius

Remus loved Sirius. It didn't matter what the ministry said or what any paper printed about him. He refused to believe that the gentle man he once knew was a cold blooded killer. It just wasn't possible. All those nights the pair spent together showed him that. How he wished he could be with him now, hold him, tell him he wasn't alone in this world. But he could not. He did not know where to find him. His werewolve senses did not help. 'Please come back to me.' Remus cried as he watched the full moon rise.