HC George and Luna

Written 20/5/2013 George and Luna

George felt guilty about how he felt for Luna. Why? He wasn’t so sure; it could be that he didn’t want to abandon Fred if he actually managed to get her.  For this reason alone he didn’t tell his twin.  Fred however wasn’t stupid; he could read his brother like an open book. ‘Tell her George.’ He said one morning when he caught George staring longingly at the Ravenclaw table. ‘What?’ George spat out his pumpkin juice startled. Fred shook his head ‘I’m your brother, I know you a little too well, I know about Luna. Although I’m a little peeved you didn’t tell me though.’ George tried to look anywhere but his brother’s face. ‘Sorry.’ He muttered. As the pair went to leave the great hall, Fred stopped and pushed his brother towards to the Ravenclaw table. ‘Tell her.’ He whispered before walking off out the hall. George hated how confident his brother was. ‘Hello George’ Luna smiled sweetly at him. He tried to say something but couldn’t. ‘I saw you looking at me earlier, in fact I notice every time.’ George felt himself going red, oh god, she knew. ‘It’s ok George, I feel it too.’ She smiled once more. She briefly took his hand his hers before leaving the hall on her own, leaving him standing there feeling confused yet enlightened. ‘Did you tell her?’ Fred asked as he sat next to him into the common room. ‘I didn’t need to.’ George replied. Fred smiled.