Wolfstar HC 2

Written 20/4/2013 Wolfstar.

They could not let on to others how they felt for one another. They wouldn’t understand. What Remus and Sirius felt for each was between them and it was sacred, or at least that’s what Remus told Sirius. Black always felt that James ought to know, he hated lying to him and of all the secrets they held for each other, surely this one was only small? ‘Come on Remus we can’t hide it forever. One day they will work it out. We are not exactly discreet. James is out oldest friend, surely we can share it with him?’ Remus didn’t look at him. He just stared ahead, nostrils flared. ‘I told you. We can’t. It’s not that I’m ashamed Sirius. It’s just with knowledge like that imagine what the dark lord could do with it. I do not want our love being used as a weapon.’ Sirius couldn’t quite understand what was being said. Remus often talked in slight riddles that took a while to sink in, but that’s what he loved about him. That and other things. Sirius smiled at this thought. Remus caught him, and smiled a little too, he couldn’t help it, when Sirius smiled he did too. It was contagious. ‘What are you smiling about?’ He asked his lover. ‘You.’ Sirius replied, moving closer and wrapping his arms around his wolf. ‘How your always serious, need to lighten up a little. You’ll get wrinkles.’ Remus laughed. He craned his neck round to face Sirius. ‘Only you can make me lighten up.’ He kissed him softly. ‘Then let’s tell James.’ He watched Remus’ smile fade and his eyes turn dark. ‘Joking!’ He quickly added. ‘I was joking, we’ll do what you want.’ Remus’ face lit up again as Sirius held him tight. The pair remained curled up almost all night. It was where they liked to be. Next to each other.