Chapter 5!

*** TAFE***

I'm back at tafe today, I have my portfolio with me with all my photos in it. I get there early and show my teacher all my photos and shes proud of me. I sit down and wait for Tom to come to class but he doesn't show, I get message from him saying hes had to go to Sweeden for a while and not sure when he will be back. I'm upset but I can still skype him and talk to him. 

*** A few later*** 

I see a photo on instgram of tom beaten up so I book a flight and fly to sweedan to see him and see if hes okay. I get there and call John his brother and he gives me the address and I drive there and see him, hes surprised to see me and doesnt want to see me, so I go to my hotel and unpack and get some sleep and I'll go see him tomorrow. 

I wake up to my phone going off and its John. I answer it and he tells me I should go back to Australia because Tom doesnt think he can handle seeing me like how he is. I repack and two days later, i skype tom everyday and we remain in a relationship until he out of the blue ends things and says he cant do long distance anymore, as he has had to stay in Sweedan for a long time and not sure when he will be back and wants me to get on with my life. 

*** 1 1/2 year later ***

I just got out of another relationship and Tom comes back into my life and wants to start things off with us fresh and I agree. We start dating and we like were things are going between us and we move intogether.