Chapter 2

I woke up the next day to a message from Tom.

"Morning!"

I smiled and replied.

"Morning! How are you?"

I got up had a shower got dressed and had a coffee.

"Not much you?"

"Just about to leave for tafe."

I got my shoes on, my bags ready and left for tafe. I started my car and plugged my phone in and blasted my music. I drove about 1 hour and half to tafe and parked and got out. I study Diploma of photography. Currently doing my diploma.

I got to class and sat down. Still had about 30 mins until class started.

"Have fun at tafe. I'm going to tafe too learning the art of photography. Just jumping in my car."

"Seriously? I'm doing photography."

I plugged my headphones into my phone and played my music.

I starting typing away on my laptop of the assignment we were given online. And someone sat down beside me. I looked up and saw that familiar face.

"Tom?"

"Anna?"

"OMG, I can't believe your taking my photography class!" I said to him.

"I know."

Class started and we got started straight away.  

************** END OF THE DAY ****************

"What are you doing now?" Tom asked

"Going home to cook dinner then bed." I said and yawned.

"Nice. I'm going to do my assignment. Just have to figure out what to take that's a landscape."

"Yeah, I'm going to New York soon, in like a week so I can take a photo while I'm there." I said smiling.

"WOW, that's amazing." he replied.

"Yeah. Second time going."

"Cool. Well I better go, get started on finding something good to photograph."

"Okay bye." I said and walked to my car, got in and plugged in my phone turned my car on and started my music and drove home. I started thinking of dinner I decided to have subway. I pulled in and got subway and placed on the passengers side. I drove home and had a shower got in my pjs and ate my dinner. It was about 9:00 and mum had just got home work. I talk to her for a bit and then went to bed.

I woke up the next day and got ready for work and left.

I work as a photographer at SeaWorld taking photos of the animals and children with the characters.

***END OF SHIFT***

Work was good, I do what I love, so that is good.

I get home and I'm tired and I have a shower and got into my pjs and had something to et and went straight to bed.