Chapter 1

Anna's POV!

I woke up Thursday morning to the sun shining and it was going to be a nice day out, and a hot one. I texted my friends and told them to bring their bathers so we could go to white water world.

I got ready in my peppermint green bikini and a crocheted top that was meant for the beach and a pair of mini shorts and my black vans and my lakers hat. I got my bag ready and went out into the kitchen, grabbed a banana from the fridge and walked out the door. I jumped into my car, plugged my phone into the fm transmitter and turned it up full blast and blasted my playlist full of my favourite songsand started to drive to dreamworld, it wasn't that much traffic today which is good. I got to dreamworld rather quick and I found a park close to the entrance. I parked and got out and walked to where I saw my friends standing my long brown hair blowing in the wind because I hadn't tied it up yet.

"Hey Anna." Dahlia said.

"Hey Dahlia." I said.

"Hey Halston." I said and hugged her.

"Hey Anna." She said.

We walked into dreamworld and got a locker and put out things in it. I tied my hair into a messy ponytail, I didn't really care, it was going to get messy anyway.

"Claw first!" Halston said.

Dahlia and I agreed and lined up next three guys and two girls you could tell that the two boys and the two girls were items. The third guy was standing next to them alone no girlfriend. They looked really familiar, I've seen them somewhere before but not sure where.

"Anna?!" Dahlia said.

"Yeah, sorry." I said.

"We asked you when you wanted to go to white water world?"

"Oh um maybe after the Tower or Terror, and I want to go on the drop." I said to them.

"Okay." they smiled. It was our turn to go on the ride we sat next to each other and of course the guy who was in front of us sat down next to me. I must say he was very good looking. The ride attendant came around and check our harnesses. the ride started and the hot guy didn't hold on, and neither did I. Every now and then our hands that were in the air would touch and I could feel a tingle. I mean that doesn't mean a thing does it? the ride stopped and all of us got off and the girls and I agreed to go on the Tower of Terror. We lined up and about a minute later those guys came again. I looked at the guy who was alone. And smiled. He smiled back. We got to the front of the line and my friends and I decided to go to the at the front Dahlia, Halston and then me. And of course the hot guy sat next to me.

"Too many in my group, I hope it's okay I'm sitting with you." he said with an accent, omg I know who he is. It's Tom from JTR.

I smiled. "It's fine."

The ride started and he didn't hold on and neither did I. It was over before we knew it. And we were getting off. We walked to the elevator and waited for the doors to close and for it to go down.

"Anna your going ok the drop now aren't you?"

"Yeah, I am. And your not coming on."

"No we're not."

"That's where we're going come on with us." Tom said smiling.

"I'll like that Thank you." I said smiling.

We all walked out of the elevator and to the giant drop I left my friends at the entrance to it and walked with the JTR boys and their girlfriends to the line.

"My names Tom." he said and held out his hand.

"Anna." I said shaking his hand and smiling.

"These are brothers John and Robin and their girlfriends Vicky and Carla." He said pointing to them.