14

Brace:
Matt has been ignoring me for 2 weeks I have been depressed these whole 2 weeks so I decided to text Ashley and ask to hang out and knowing her she's gonna say yes so I got ready all that boring stuff and when I went to I Downstairs I saw Taylor "hey brace" "hey Tay what's up?" I said "nothing much just gotta babysit" I was confused now "who?" I asked "mr. Matthew up there he's been weird lately" he said " oh I know he's been ignoring me" I said " oh but it gets even worse...." "what do you mean?" "he started to take drugs and get high every night and escape from his room at night to go to parties and doing one night stands with every girl he meets" oh my god what happened to the Matt I use to know I didn't speak I just stood there and then bursted out crying hen Taylor ran over to me and hugged me "he sayed he loved me Taylor he sayed it now he's changed he hates me for not saying anything that night he confessed his feelings" I said through tears "hey it's not your fault" "hey listen any guy would be lucky to have you and he is stupid for not" then BAM he kissed me.... While he was I saw Matt standing by the stairs looking at us and he had tears in his eyes NO why do i keep hurting him..... I pushed Taylor off and saw Matt run upstairs "MATT!" I said running after him I can't let him hurt himself again because of me but it was to late he ran in his room but this time he grabbed his blade and ran out the window "NO! MATT DONT DO THIS! IM SORRY" he stopped and looked Down at his blade and opened it and cut into him and mans it was a huge cut then we he was cutting he screamed then cryed hard. I ran over to him and grabbed the blade at threw it across the room and making it break and I grabbed him and hugged with tears still flowing fast from his eyes he didn't hug back his Hands were in mid arm. Then he pulled away and ran to the bathroom. "WHY DO I FREAKING KEEP HURTING HIM" I said with tears coming from me now and I could still hear him cry even harder. I couldn't handle this I ran outside and Ashley was there "hey you ready?" I nodded and got in the car "hey are you ok? We're you crying? Did something happen?" I took a deep breathe. "i keep hurting him" I whispered good thing she didn't hear it "what?" She said " nothing... I don't want to talk about it"......