18

Brace:

Im so happy matt asked me out today is our date. Even though I hurt him in the past he still loves me and I love that about him. I got up out of bed and ran and got into the shower I took maybe a 20 minute shower which by the way is a new record. After I was done I ran into my room and grabbed a blue poofy dress that matt bought me awhile ago then I put on 4 inch heels and I curled my hair of course. I was going to put on makeup but matt came running in and grabbed it from me "umm why?" i asked "you look perfect without makeup" he said "aww thanks" then i pecked his lips "come on we leaving!" he said "okay im coming" i grabbed my phone and raced down the stairs as fast as i could because i was wearing heels. Once i got down the stairs matt grabbed my hand and raced out to the car again as fast as i could go. Then we got in the car oh yeah did i mention matt was wearing a blue shirt to match my dress and black pants with black vans and his hair was slicked to the side. I will admit he looked hot.... "where are we going?" i asked "its a surprise" matt said i groaned "you know i hate surprises" he nodded and laughed i sighed maybe 30 minutes later "we are here" matt yelled so i got out of the car we were at a fancy diner which i have no idea how to say. we sat in our seats and ordered our drinks and food "so enjoying this place so far?" matt asked "yeah" i said "well now maybe you will like surprises" he said "no i still hate them" he both laughed maybe 10 minutes later after we were done eating we got in the car and he took us to the beach may i add that it was dark. we ran to a tree and layed there looking at the stars "this was the best date ever" i said to matt "yeah i loved it because i got to spend the day with the most beautiful girl i have ever seen" he said looking down at me. That was so cute i blushed and he noticed and kissed my cheeks.

*hour later*

"matt thanks for the awesome night" i said while cuddling on his chest "anything for my beautiful girlfriend" i smiled. "i love you matt more then you will ever know" i said "well i love you and one day i will prove to you" he smirked i punched him in the arm playful he laughed and i kissed his cheek "goodnight my love" matt said "goodnight" then we fell fast asleep...........