23

Matt:
I went to this bar called Pennto i know weird name but i was with kian and i saw ashley to then i saw some girl sitting infront of kian and when she saw me she pushed past kian and ran uhh it cant be brace.... She never goes to bars and then i saw that girl and Ashley talking and That girl was crying she saw me stareing at her but Ashley took her then i saw her sitting at Ashleys house cryin on the sidewalk i starting walking to her but ashley pulled her in its like Ashley doesnt want me to see her.... Uhh...
*back to present*
I sat on the couch when i saw kian come down looking at phone. "Hey" i said "hey matt.. Ashley is having a party coming?" He asked "well duh is there going to be chicks there" i asked "yeah but dont think about hookin up with my babe or ill kill ya and how about you...... Umm... Nevermind" and he ran upstairs huh?!? Weird what was he gonna say i ran upstairs and put on black basket ball shorts and a black tank top and black vans and messy hair chicks dig that i know i know your probably thinking WTF MATT ?!?! THIS ISN YOU!! yeah well i dont like being sensitive and people hurting me all the time. I rsn down stairs just saying its like 7pm i saw kian sitting on the couch with his phone texting again. "Aye!! Off the phone for once!!" I said lightly a cig (and this is just made up Matthew doesnt smoke so dont assume just cuz a book) kian glared at me shich actually scared me "dont light that in this house take it outside!!" He said grabbing the cig and throwing it out tbe window "dont!!" He said and glared at me Again and we got in the car when we got to Ashley house there were hot babes everywhere i walked in and greeted Ash amber jc and taylor then i saw random chicks and then one girl caught my eye she was just sitting on the couch she looked angry while talking to nashthen i saw she slapped nash hard!! Haha!! Well he deserved that for every stupid thing he did whild she walked past me she looked at me and quickly walkes to ashley and i saw ashley look at me a few timee here and there and that girl lookes worried to bad its dark in here to see who she is maybe an hour later i was drunk and i ran over to the girl i saw earlier "Hey pretty lady" i said while she turned around she had a scared look am i that bad?? "Wan-na dan-ce?" I aked "your drunk arint you?" She askes i nodded "come on letz take you home" i nodded i couldnt barley see her she was a blur then see put me on my bed and was about to leave then i grabbed her arm "hey sleep with me" i said and i pulled her on top of me she giggled this girl was adorable "i cant i have to get....." Then our lips connetted it was like i kissed her befors then she pulled away "i have to go you wont remember anything..... You dont even get to acyuslly see me anymore cuz your health" she whispered the last part which i couldnt hear then she left.
*morning*
I had a super bad hangover i walked downstairs to see kian angry has ever "bro u ok?" I asked he looked at me and grabbed my shirt and hit me against the wall "cant you just figure your life out without kissing..... Someone else" he said ans let go of my shirt and i slid down the wall what did actually happen "Dude kian i dont even rememver what happened i was drunk" i said "thats why you change your ways!! Unless you wanna be known has 'the player'" he said i nodded and walked out and saw a beautiful girl "OMG ARE YOU MATTHEW ESPINOSA!!" she said i nodded "im so sad you quit vine" she said hugging me "yeah. Whats your name?" I asked "Naomi kelly" she said "well your beaitiful i said ans she smiled and lookes at me in the eyes and i kissed her and she kissds back i pulled away "heres my number" i said ans gave her a piece of paper with my other phones number i walked away well i just got a new girlfriend.... I have to ask her first....