CHAPTER ONE

Louis Tomlinson: Punk

Harry Styles: Deaf

--

LOUIS.

I woke up to the sound of my mother screaming from downstairs, yelling for me to wake up.

I groaned into my pillow, "Fuck off, mum." I whispered to myself.

I then heard my mother walking up the stairs, the next thing I know, she slams the door open. "Louis William Tomlinson! If you don't get up right now, I swear to God I will-" I groaned, and then sat up quickly in my bed. I'm not afraid of her or anything, I just don't want to argue at this time of the morning.

She stared at me for a few moments, not saying anything at all--just eyeing me. I sighed, knowing exactly what she wanted. I stood up.

She smiled, "Good. Now get yourself ready for school. Our new neighbors moved in last night, and she has a son named Harry who's just a few years younger than you, but you guys will be attending the same school. Isn't that nice?"

I began stomping my feet as if I were a 5 year old arguing, "Noooo."

She sighed, "Louis, please... Just give the kid a chance. He needs someone to show him around the school!"

I sat back down on the bed, "Then get someone else to show him around." I said as I crossed my arms, continuing to act like a child.

"No, Louis. You're showing him around and that's final! Now, if you're not downstairs in the next 10 minutes I will come back up here and-"

I sighed, "I know, I know. You tell me this every morning." I said in a mocking tone.

She sighed, and walked out of my room.

When she closed the door, I sighed also. I rubbed the front of my head, then touched my collarbone. I felt pain in my collarbone, oddly.

But then I remembered why it was hurting. I had just now got a new tattoo yesterday.

It's just a simple tattoo that was an arrow. It's on my collarbone, and it's my seventeenth tattoo.

I guess you could say I'm a little addicted to tattoos.

I stood up, stretching my whole body, letting out noises that didn't sound so human like. I bent down and started digging through a pile of clothes that was laying on the floor. I grabbed a shirt that was black and was a low-cut, that showed off my new tattoo, and a pair of black skinny jeans.

After I put my clothes on, I headed into the bathroom and began to brush my teeth.

When I got done with all the shit I usually did, I walked down stairs. "Hello, Louis." My mum said,

I sat down. "What do you want?" I asked, reaching out for an apple.

"For you to show the new kid around." She said simply.

I laughed. "No, if he's a dork then I don't want no part of him. Wouldn't that make me lose my repetition?" I said, taking a bite of an apple.

"Look, Louis. Give him a chance! You don't even know what he looks like, or what he's like! I've only talked to his mother, and he sounds like a nice lad!"

I sighed, standing up. "No."

Mum sighed, and then walked to the front door, I didn't bother asking where she was going. Instead, I got my iPhone out and looked at the time.. It was 6:40 A.M. I usually get there about 7:00 so I could chill with Zayn in our usual spot.

An idea popped into my head. Usually, Zayn is always there before I get there. My mum obviously is going to force me to stay out there with that little kid, this would be the perfect excuse. To get there before him.