CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN

thank you guys for the lovely fan art! They're so cute! If you want to send some in, read the last chapter at the bottom and yours can be featured in a chapter yay!

~

CHAPTER 27

LOUIS*

The kiss lasted about six seconds, if I were to guess. Harry was the one who pulled apart, and when he pulled apart he kept my body pressed against his chest. His breath was hitting my forehead since he was just a tad bit taller than me and was at the perfect height to give me forehead kisses.

"Erm. I- ugh, 'm sorry." Harry said as he pulled away out of the position we was in.

Sorry? He's sorry?

That hurt a bit, I admit.

"Don't be sorry." I said, looking at him. "I kind of liked it." I admitted.

A smile went across his face, but then faded quickly.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing, it's just.... You."

"Me?" I asked, raising my eyebrow, "What do you mean?"

"I mean I don't understand you. You're Louis Tomlinson, the popular guy at school who can have anyone he would like. Why are you waisting your time talking to Harry Styles, the new kid at school that can't even hear?" He said as he sat down in the grass.

"Because you're-" I began to say, but was cut off by Harry.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Different." he said, spitting at the word 'different.'

"You are correct." I said, as I sat down next to him in the grass. "You are different. A good different. A perfect different."

Harry rolled his eyes, "Haven't heard that one before."

I sighed, "Harry, yes, you may have some flaws, but who doesn't?"

"You."

I laughed, "Harry, everyone has flaws."

"I know everyone does, except for you. Other people could probably study you for minutes, or seconds, and find a flaw on you. I, on the other hand, could study you for hours and not find one single flaw on you. You're perfect to me." Harry said, laying down on the grass, but turning his body so he could still see my face. "Minus the fact you were an ass when we first met."

I chuckled at the last part, knowing he didn't mean it. I wasn't even sure how to respond to the other parts of what he was saying. What am I suppose to do?

"I-" I began to say, but was stopped by Harry.

"No, don't say anything. Just take me back to school." He said, standing up and dusting the dirt off of his jeans, and then turning away and walking towards the car.

I just sighed, "Y-yeah." I said quietly, standing up and walking towards the car and not saying another word.

Fuck.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SORRY IF THIS CHAPTER IS BORING AND SHIT BUT I AM NEVER IN THE MOOD WHEN IT COMES TO AUGUST BECAUSE I HAVE MY REASONS. I APOLOGIZE.