CHAPTER FIFTEEN

I will probably not be uploading Chapter 16 for more than 7 days. I'm leaving for Florida tonight around four in the morning, and since the car drive is 10-11 hours, I'll probably get bored and start writing Chapter 16. If I do, and I finish Chapter 16, then I'll upload it if there's wifi at the hotel.

Not promising though! x

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER 15;

LOUIS

The reaction on Harry's face when he saw me at the doorway was hilarious, yet adorable, even though his reaction was fear and confusion.

Harry's eyebrow rose up as he twisted his body around and began signing to his mum. I stood there staring, and studying, trying to make out what they both were signing - even though all I knew was how to say 'I'm sorry.'

Harry crossed his arms and let out a sigh as he turned around, his eyes met with mine. "Let's go." he said as he passed me up through the doorway.

I looked at Anne and gave her a sly smile and grabbed the door knob and shut the door, running behind Harry trying to catch up with him.

HARRY

When I walked to the door, I was completely shocked.

What's he doing here?

I turned around to face my mum, she looked happy yet the expression on my face was completely opposite.

"What's he doing here?" I signed to her.

"Taking you to school." she signed back.

"I know that. But why him?"

"Jay can't miss more than ten minutes of work, so she can't take you to school. It's just a ride. Now, I know you would love to stand here and argue with me instead of going to school, but you're going to school." she signed back.

I let out a sigh and turned around, not bothering to argue with her, because she was right - it's just a ride.

"Let's go." I said as I passed Louis.

I walked outside the house and the cold morning wind hit my face, it was a bit chilly.

I looked for a car parked in front of my house, but oddly, I didn't see one.

"Where's the car?" I asked as Louis' arm brushed against my side when he caught up to where I was standing.

I squinted my eyes and turned around to face Louis.

He put his hands in his pocket and then pulled out a key. He used the key to point to the car that was still parked into his driveway.

I nodded my head quickly and raced to the car, keeping my head down.

The car was a normal car a boy like him would probably have. It was black, and had just a little bit of scratches on it. Not a lot. I reached my hand out, about to grab the door handle, but a tan hand beat me there.

Quickly, I looked over to see a smiling Louis. He opened the door and did a little bow. I raised my eyebrow as I slowly got into the car, a bit creeped out if I'm honest, but a bit curious on why he had done that.

Louis shut my door and quickly raced to the other side of the car, opening his door and getting in.

LOUIS

I did turn my head a few to look at Harry, which he stayed in the same position the whole time, which was staring out the window.

"Finally." I whispered as I turned into the school. I did keep an eye out to make sure Zayn was no where's near. I parked my car far away from where I usually parked, and far away from where Zayn may be standing.

I rushed over to the passenger side and opened the door, which I then again received weird looks from Harry in return.

Harry seemed to be in a rush to get away from me, because once his feet hit the ground, he was rushing to the front of the school building.

"Wait!" I yelled as I tried to catch up with him.

But then I remembered, he can't hear me. Shit.

I picked my speed up just a bit, trying to catch up with Harry still, because this would be the perfect time to apologize, but then I was stopped by the sound of Zayn's voice.

"Tomlinson!" He yelled.

"Shit." I mumbled under my breath as I turned around to face Zayn, who was a few feet away.

Here he came, in black skinny jeans and a white shirt, and a black jacket that was unzipped, and a cigarette hanging out of his mouth that was unlit.

"Who was that?" He asked as he got closer to me.

"Who was what?" I asked.

"The person you was chasing." He said as he lit his cigar up.

"Oh, urm," I said as I began to think of a name, "Niall." I finally said.

"Ah," he said as he nodded his head, "Thought it was Curly." He said, raising an eyebrow.

"Harry." I corrected him. "And, no, it wasn't Harry. It was Niall." I said, hoping he'd just shut up and believe me.

"Oh, okay." He said, taking a puff of his cigarette, "Wanna puff?" He said, taking it out of his mouth.

"No, thanks." I said pushing it away. When I apologize to Harry, I don't want to breathe on him and my breath smell like cigarettes.

"Suit yourself, mate." He said, putting it back in his mouth.

About to take another puff of his cigarette, the bell rang.

"Already time to go?" Zayn said, looking around. "Eh, I guess I'll see you later, Tommo, alright?" He said as he threw his cigar down and stepped on it.

I nodded my head, "Alright, alright, yeah. See you later." I said as I jogged past Zayn. "Hopefully I don't see him later." I whispered as I got a good enough distance from Zayn for him no to hear me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry for this chapter being short, but like I just now started working on it so yeah sorry

but any who, warning; the next chapter will have a bit of drama.

and you might get that chapter today yay