Chapter Two: Sights

"Illumi, what's wrong?" You ask, "You're never distracted."

Illuminated shifted his focus to you,"Nothings wrong (Y/N), it's just,"he stopped what he was going to say.

"It's just what?" You ask, completely twisting around so you were facing him.

He tightened his grip on you and said,"What if, I did kill you, how different would I be? Would Hisoka be different? Or Vanessa?"

When he said your roommate's name, it made you wonder where she was,"Is she awake yet?"

"Who?"

"Vanessa?"

"I don't know," he said. He leaned in and lightly kissed your forehead," Is there a reason you asked?"

"No I was just wondering," you said.

Illumi began running his hands through your (H/C). He was staring intently at you. "Your very beautiful today," he said as he wrapped one arm around your back. He kept his other hand in your hair, slightly pulling through any tangles.

"Not really," you said. He stopped running his hand and instead used it to lift your chin. He pressed his lips against yours, you closed your eyes and kissed back.

When Illumi pulled away, too soon, he brushed his hand along your cheek,"Your always beautiful," he said. You felt the blood rush to your face so you hid in Illumi's chest," You still blush when I say a simple compliment?" This made you more so you hid deeper. He chuckled lightly as he picked you up bridal style and carried you into the living room. He sat down on the couch and sat you in his lap. You cradled your head in his neck and let out a sigh. "Are you still tired?"

"Yeah," you said and let out another sigh. You closed your eyes and started to drift off to sleep until---

"(Y/N)!" Someone yelled, "I need your help!" You turn your head to where the voice was coming from, Vanessa's room. You stood up and headed to the door. When it opened you couldn't believe what you saw.

"…… Help."

Hey guys, here's chapter two. I have the next couple chapters plot lines but that's about it. I'll try to post chapter three Wednesday. Thanks for reading.