Chapter Four, Unexpected Visitor

Hey there, I'm so sorry I haven't posted a chapter in ages. I had wattpad on my tablet and it permanently died so it won't charge or anything. So I've been trying to get as much as I can on my phone. And with that, here's the next chapter.

Vanessa is gone visiting family and Illumi is on an assassin job so your stuck home alone.

You sat on your bed with the book you had been reading, Dean Koontz, "The Good Guy." You were deep in the book when you heard clashing from downstairs. You got off your bed and used zetsu to hide your presence as you opened the door and headed to the kitchen. "Vanessa? Are you trying to scare me?" You ask. "Seriously this isn't funny. Hello?" Your breath started to become heavy as you feel your pulse quicken. "Illumi, you can come out now. I'm scared."

"Don't be scared, love." You heard someone call behind you. You turn around to see your worst fears conformed. There stood, inches away from you, Hisoka with same smirk he always had.

"Hisoka?!" You feel like your so scared your going to cry. You turned around and ran, out of your house into the forest. No, no, no! Please God no, why, why is he here? You thought as streams of tears fell down your cheeks. You don't know how long you've been running, your lungs began to hurt. Just run, just run, just run.

"You think you can outrun me?" Hisoka laughed.

Just then you into someone who wrapped their arms around you. "(Y/N) what's wrong?"

You look up and saw Illumi's worried gaze. He must have been heading to your house. You couldn't come to say anything, you just cried, "H-Hisoka, he-he's

That's when Hisoka appeared in sight. "Hey there Illumi."

"What do you want Hisoka?" Illumi said.

"All I wanted was to talk to (N/Y)."

"About what?"

Hey, hey, hey I'm back! Sorry for being so late. But here you GOOO!
Hope you enjoyed.