Chapter Eight: Dreamer

I was asleep, Illumi was next to me. It felt strange with him there, but at the same time, it feels so right. I soon let my mind wonder.

I'm in an unknown room, looks like a bedroom. I felt someone embrace me from behind. I figured it was Illumi so I just stood there. Then a little girl with colorful hair ran in.

"Mommy up up!" She pleaded for me to pick her up. So I did. I saw myself in this child, but the other half didn't seem like Illumi. I turned around and saw the magician I once dreamed like this about.

He pulled me into a kiss. I closed my eyes out of habit.

When he pulled back I saw Illumi. I looked in my arms and saw a little black haired boy.

I looked at Illumi again, "I love you." Then it seems like he was glitching. He was Illumi, then he was Hisoka. He was rapidly changing between the two. Everything around me was changing.

I set the child down in fear of dropping it. I slowly started moving back to the door.

"Where are you going love?" He asked with Hisoka and Illumi's voice together. I turned to run through the door. As soon as I did I just entered the room from another door. No matter which door I went through I ended back there.

GET ME OUT!

I woke up to the sun shinning in my face. Illumi was still sleeping.

"Oh no."