Chapter Five: What's going on?

"Calm down Illumi," Hisoka said with a huge grin.
"You'll just hurt her again!" Illumi growled back, face filled with hatred.
"Don't worry Illumi," I said,"It's not like I'm going to die, I just need to know what he wants so he can leave." I turned around and walked out of the door with Hisoka. We were headed to the coffee shop in town, Hisoka wouldn't say another word of what he wanted until he was alone with me.
We walked about a mile when I asked,"Okay Hisoka what do you want." He stayed silent but he stopped walking. I turned to see what was keeping him, when I did, he had his hands, caressed around my face and his lips were placed upon mine. He was, KISSING me! When I was about to pull back, he wrapped one of his arms around me and dragged me closer to him. He watched me with his small golden eyes for a moment. He then closed them and pushed my head up and kissed up and down my neck and jawline.
"I want you," he whispered in my ear before lightly biting it, like he did when we dated.
"H-hisoka, n-no,"I stuttered.
"(Y/N) yes."
"Please,"I begged.
"Fine," He said, then he let me fall to the forest ground. I began to cry, he kneeled in front of me and pushed some strands of hair behind my ear.
"Why Hisoka?"I asked. "Why this again!"
"What," he said,"Do you not want me?"
Shit, I thought, I don't like his mind games. He saw how dysfunctional I was and took this as a chance to pull me into another kiss. He stood up and started to back up, little did I know, he had wrapped me in Bungee Gun. I tugged and pulled but couldn't get myself unstuck. Hisoka grinned as he began nibbling on my neck. He picked me up and carried me off. I ended up crying myself asleep in his arms, scared for what he had planned with me.
When I woke up, I was chained by my left arm and left leg in a large bed, decorated with red velvet sheets and large red pillows. I was stripped down to my lace underwear, the rest of the room was pitch black. I struggled to sit up, I felt really weak. Hisoka emerged from the darkness. "You're finally awake," he said.
"Where am I?" I asked, knowing he wasn't going to tell me what I wanted to hear.
"Here with me, where you belong," he said as he sat next to me on the bed.
"What did you do to me?"
"Nothing," he said. I gave him a look of disbelief,"I promise."
I looked deep into the darkness. I felt Hisoka's hot breath on my neck as he began to drag his lips up and down it. I quickly pulled away."No," I said quickly.
Hisoka just moved closer and said,"Why don't you love me anymore?"
I felt my heart to stop, does he seriously have no idea? I have no idea what to say. When I failed to answer, Hisoka pushed you flat on the bed. I thought of flinging myself off the bed, I could crawl about four feet away because of the chains, but Hisoka was already on top of me, showering me in unwanted affection from head to chest. I already knew that if I tried to fight back, he'd just hurt me. I sat there and let him take advantage of me. Illumi, help me, I silently pleaded.
TIME SKIP: TWO MONTHS LATER
Hisoka has taken the chains of of me now, I'm allowed to walk around wherever I was. One day I was in the room he kept me in when he would leave, and when he walked in, he seemed different.
"You can leave."
"What?" I asked confused.
"You can leave if you want."
"Why are you letting me go?"
"I don't need a reason."
When he left you sat there not knowing what to do. I don't know if I want to leave.
HEY i'm back! Did you missed me? I would miss me if I were you. JK! Anyway, enough horsing around. Here's the next chapter. Hope you enjoyed! Gomen for the wait.