My OC (Sonic the Hedgehog X Power Rangers Version 5)

(Inspired by the fanfic MHA: Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters by GokuMuto on Fanfiction)

Name: Sapphire

Age: 16

Gender: Female

Race: Human (Formerly), T-Rexhog (Currently)

Sexuality: Lesbian

Personality: shy, friendly, kind, smart, brave, gentle, caring, faithful, compassionate, tough, quiet, sensitive, determined, cute, funny, empathetic, calm, protective, playful, loyal, heroic, wise, adventurous, lovable, sisterly, honest, reckless, athletic, and observant

Former Appearance: Tan brown skin, black hair with blue highlights, and blue eyes

Current Appearance: Blue and red fur and scales, tan brown skin, quills like Sonic and Shadow's, blue eyes, hedgehog ears, and a t-rex tail

Outfit: A blue shirt, a red and black gi jacket, purple pants, and shoes like Sonic and Shadow's

Likes: Power Rangers (Especially Dino Charge/Dino Supercharge), Marvel, DC, animals, girls, food, being a Power Ranger, being a tomboy, writing, reading, drawing, cooking, relaxing, martial arts, adventure, her friends, exercising, sports, art, video games, and music

Dislikes: evil, racism, perverts, injustice, criminals, Sledge, Fury, Snide, Lord Arcanon, Eggman, Black Doom, Mephiles, Iblis, not being able to protect the people she cares about, the people she cares about in danger, betrayal, bullies, liars, cheaters, haters, skirts, and dresses

Power Rangers Suit: Dino Charge Red Ranger (Because she's a tomboy, her suit won't have a skirt)

Energem: Red

Morpher: Dino Charge Morpher

Arsenal: Dino Saber, Dino Blade Blaster, Dino Chargers, T-Rex Smasher, Dino Armor X, Dino Com, T-Rex Super Charge Zord, T-Rex Super Charge Morph Blaster, Dino Super Drive Saber, Grappling Hook, Wispons, Enerbeam, Sharha's Ring, and Caliburn

Vehicles: Dino Cycle, Dino Streak (Extreme Gear), and Dino Rider (Her own personal vehicle)

Zord: T-Rex Zord

Powers and Abilities: Enhanced strength, Durability, Agility, Combat prowess, Super speed, Harnessing Chaos Emerald energy, and T-Rex Powers

Backstory: Sapphire had a normal life on Earth. One day, she was walking home from school when she saw a little boy running in the street to get to his family before an out of control truck came out of nowhere. Before it could hit him, Sapphire ran into the street and pushed the boy out of the way in time. Unfortunately, the truck hit her and she died. Sapphire's soul was then brought to a Judgement Room to receive judgement from a Judgement God. After looking into her life, the Judgement God gave her three choices: He can send Sapphire's soul to heaven so she can live the rest of eternity there, he can reincarnate her back to her world but she'll lose memories of her old life, or he can send her to another world inhabited by anthropomorphic animals and give her powers in order to fit in. After thinking about it, Sapphire chose the third choice and requested to be a Power Ranger and form her own team in this new world. When asked what Power Rangers team she wanted to represent, she chose Dino Charge/Dino Supercharge. The Judgement God then used his powers to turn her into a Mobian, specifically a hedgehog. After the Red Energem chose her and bonded with her DNA, which turned her into a Mobian hybrid, Sapphire was sent to the world called Mobius with Keeper and Heckyl by her side. This was the beginning of Sapphire's journey to become the leader of the Power Rangers Dino Charge/Dino Supercharge. This new team would protect this world, go on many adventures, deal with Mobius' forces of evil, and fight Sledge and his army who have somehow returned.

Power Rangers Team: Power Rangers Dino Charge/Dino Supercharge

Members of Power Rangers Dino Charge/Dino Supercharge: Whisper the Parawolf (Dino Charge Black Ranger), Silver the Stegohog (Dino Charge Blue Ranger), Tangle the Leraptor (Dino Charge Green Ranger), Trip the Triceragazer (Dino Charge Pink Ranger), Shadow the Pterahog (Dino Charge Gold Ranger), Sonic the Ankylohog (Dino Charge Aqua Ranger), Rouge the Pachybat (Dino Charge Graphite Ranger), Tails the Plesiofox (Dino Charge Purple Ranger), Cobalt the Titanowolf (Dino Charge Silver Ranger, My Avatar from Sonic Forces), and Heckyl the Spinohog (Dino Charge Dark Ranger)

Crush: Trip the Triceragazer

Other: Sapphire's tomboy enough to wear a suit/tuxedo. Sonic is her older brother figure. Like Sapphire, the rest of the Energems chose the others and bonded with their DNA which turned them into Mobian hybrids.