45

"My dear readers, it seems like some of you misunderstood something. Please read carefully; in the last chapter, I had mentioned that I thought it would be the last chapter, but the plot has changed since then, keeping in mind everyone’s emotions. I also wrote that there would be more chapters, so relax, guys 🥲🥲 and enjoy the book! Just comment on when you want the next update, and  give me atleast  48 hours 🥲🥲, aur follow bhi kr lia kro😔😔agli book ni pdhni tum logo ko🥲🥲??

 I also wrote that there would be more chapters, so relax, guys 🥲🥲 and enjoy the book! Just comment on when you want the next update, and  give me atleast  48 hours 🥲🥲, aur follow bhi kr lia kro😔😔agli book ni pdhni tum logo ko🥲🥲??

I swallowed a heavy lump and gathered all the strength I had left, trying to speak.”

"Ru...Rudra..."

"Yes, Bachaa," he pulled me into his embrace.

"I...am , I am pregnant  with a pleasant smile, I finally told him in a unique way that I was pregnant... they were my last words, and I closed my eyes.

"Aarushi!" he shouted loudly, crying.

For the third and final time, he called my full name....

I struggled to catch my breath, panic rising in my chest. "Rudra!" I screamed, bolting upright in bed. Sweat drenched the entire bedsheet, sticking it to my skin lie a second layer.

"Oh gosh, it was just a nightmare," I whispered to myself, placing my palms over my face in relief.

I grabbed the bottle of water beside me and chugged it down, trying to steady my racing heart.

It's 7 o'clock; Rudra must be in his room. I need to speak to him right now, no matter what.

Without wasting a second, I dashed toward the study room, only to find it wide open with no one inside.

"Oh, God! Could my dream be on the verge of coming true?" A wave of dread washed over me. "No, no, Aarushi, don't jinx it early in the morning," I scolded myself and quickly dialed his number.

He picked up on the very first ring.

"Hello, Rudra?"

"Good morning, Ma'am," his P.A. replied instead. "Sir is in the meeting room. I’ll inform him as soon as he’s free."

"Okay," I responded and hung up.

I quickly asked Rohan and Rohit to get ready and come with me.

"At least if something happens like in the dream, these two will be there to save me," I reassured myself.

I hurriedly completed my morning rituals and jumped into Rohit's car while Rohan followed us in another car. On the way, I told Rohit about the nightmare.

"Don't worry at all," he said calmly, offering comfort. "Even Pratiksha used to have such bad dreams in the beginning. Everything will be fine."

How things have changed... Just yesterday, I used to tease Rohit by calling him a goofball, and today, he's become one of my closest friends. And Rudra... a blush crept onto my face. Rudra is my favorite person, my reason for breathing, the very purpose of my existence now.