55

"Rudra, you’re acting like a child with all this stubbornness

"Rudra, you’re acting like a child with all this stubbornness. Please, go quickly or Paro will drive me insane!"

"No means no. I’m not going anywhere alone, no matter what!"

I let out a frustrated sigh. "What am I supposed to do with you?"

He smirked, leaning in slightly. "Love me."

Just then, my phone rang again. Of course, it was Paro, once more.

"Let’s go quickly, come on" I grabbed his hand and dragged him into the bathroom with me to shower.

"I can’t bathe when I’m this angry!" Rudra pouted. "I’m in a romantic mood, and you’re all upset. What’s the point of showering like this?"

"I’m not mad, it's just that... I..." I hesitated.

"Just what?"He asked, removing his shirt and stepping closer.

I looked away, blushing. "I’m just running late,"I mumbled shyly.

He teased, grinning even wider. "I swear, I live for that blush of yours."

I was avoiding his gaze when suddenly, we heard Rohan shouting from outside the room.

"Bhabhiiii! Maa! Bhabhiiii!" His voice grew louder as he barged into the room.

Before I could say anything, Rudra quickly placed his hand over my mouth.

"She’s not here," Rudra said calmly.

"Then where is she, brother?" Rohan asked from outside.

"How would I know? Let me take a shower in peace. Now leave!" Rudra replied, clearly irritated.

"But this is your room, and you’re her husband. If anyone knows where she is, it has to be you!"Rohan retorted.

"You’re leaving, or do I need to come out and throw you out myself?" Rudra threatened from inside the bathroom.

"Okay, okay, I’m going. But at least tell me which direction she went in. Everyone’s looking for her, and she’s nowhere to be found!"Rohan’s words made it clear that everyone was worried about me.

"I don’t know, and I’m getting late. Stop wasting time and just leave!" Rudra snapped, clearly annoyed.

"She’s not in there with you, is she?" Rohan asked suspiciously, moving closer to the bathroom door.

In shock, I looked at Rudra, my eyes wide.

"Are you leaving, or do I need to come out?"Rudra growled, his anger rising.

"Okay, okay, I’m leaving! Geez, what a weirdo, always so angry the moment he wakes up,"Rohan muttered to himself as he finally left the room.

Rudra let out a sigh of relief. He peeked out of the bathroom to make sure the coast was clear, then turned back to me.