Sexy Hair

Scavi

Avi was sitting on the couch, doing things on his phone. Things like checking emails, responding to fans on Twitter, setting dates on the calendar, texting. You know, the basic stuff.

"Hey Avi," Scott walked in and gave Avi a tight, but brief hug.

"Hey Scott," Avi looked up from his phone for a second and went back to being absorbed in it.

"There's something different about you..." Scott smiled. Avi didn't know Scott was smiling, since he was absorbed in whatever was happening on the screen.

"I trimmed my beard a little," Avi said, not even looking up.

"No, it's not that."

"I used Mitch's cologne because I need to buy more of mine."

"Weird, but that's not it."

"I washed my hair?" Avi started naming random things that would have made him look different.

"NOO!"

"Then I give up, tell me." Avi put his phone down and looked at Scott.

"Well... you're hair is sexier." Scott bit his bottom lip and smirked.

"How does hair become sexier?" Avi asked Scott, the most confused look plastered onto his face.

"It just does," Scott smirked.

"Ok then..."

"Your hair is sexy."

"Ok."

"Your hair is sexy."

"I know, you said that already."

"Your hair is sexyyy" Scott dragged the y, making it sound slightly sassier.

"Shut up Scott," Avi groaned.

"I could shut up, but your sexy hair is telling me to keep going." Scott walked closer to Avi slowly. When he finally reached his destination, he raked his fingers through Avi's 'sexy hair'.

"Stop ittt" Avi whined. This was oddly soothing for Avi, making his blush.

"You like it don't ya?" Scott smirked, whispering in Avi's ear.

"Maybe," Avi blushed harder, a small smile forming on his face.

"Is this giving you... you know..." Scott whispered.

"I can feel the sexual tension in the air, coming from you," Avi looked at Scott.

"Are you enjoying the sexual tension?" Scott smiled.

"It's not like I'm your boyfriend," Avi laughed.

"You like it or not?"

"Just keep calling my hair sexy and we'll see if my thoughts change."

"Ok then, bassman. Your hair is sexy."

Avi smiled. He was liking it. He felt the sexual tension. He enjoyed the sexual tension.

"Your hair is sexy." Scott repeated.

Avi smiled. "Keep 'em coming Scottie."