Shapes

Mavi

Mitch's POV

I was on my bunk, on my laptop while everyone was asleep. This wasn't unusual for me, since on days like this I never slept. Even though I need the sleep for tomorrow's show, I just can't pull myself to do it.

"Your MacBook is at 20% battery," my computer warned me.

"Damn," I muttered. I took the computer off my chest and put it in the lounge to charge.

I sat in my bed, looking at the ceiling. I had nothing to do.

Just then, Avi walked in and climbed into his bunk. I was surprised, since I thought he was asleep.

"You're awake?" I sputtered, dumbfounded.

"Yeah... I'm about to go to sleep though," Avi closed his curtain, but didn't cover his head. He fell asleep almost instantly.

I sat there and watched him for about 2 minutes, making sure he wouldn't wake up for a while.

When that theory was proven correct, I jumped down from my bunk and climbed into Avi's I sat on his ass and started rubbing his back.

I drew circles and squares into his back because why the fuck not. I drew a heart in his back.

"Mitch," He mumbled. I got startled. Did he wake up?

I looked at his face and poked it a few times. He didn't respond, which meant he was 100% asleep.

I drew an S in his back, wondering what he would say about it.

"Scott," He mumbled. So S is Scott and a heart is Mitch... what's K?

I traced a K in his back, just to see what his reaction would be.

"Kirstie," Avi mumbled. He tried to turn over, but with me sitting on him, he couldn't do that. He went back to lying on his stomach.

I traced KO into his back.

"Kevin," He mumbled.

This was actually pretty fun. I could film this, and then post it on YouTube or something. I would need the entire band's approval though. And I don't have the PTXVlogs password.

I drew another heart into Avi's back, just to hear my name again.

"Mitch," Avi mumbled my name again. He did it more seductively than last time. I smiled at that.

I drew more hearts into Avi's back. 4 to be exact.

"Mitch Coby Michael Grassi," Avi said, even more seductive and slow. I smiled like an idiot.

"Can I sleep next to you, Avi?" I layed on top of him a whispered into his ear. Avi smiled.

I got off of Avi and layed down next to him. I wrapped my left arms around his waist.

I started laughing silently to myself. "Oh, you'll hate me in the morning, Avi."