Fireworks

Scömíche

Scott pulled up at the park and stopped the car. He got out and then opened the door for Mitch.

"We finally get to see the fireworks," Mitch smiled.

"Remember last year?" Scott laughed.

"When we got here and they ended so we pretended the stars were fireworks instead? Yeah, I remember that," Mitch laughed with Scott.

"We're such kids," Scott continued to laugh.

"I knowww," Mitch smiled, tilting his head a little. This made Mitch look cuter, and Scott knew. This was Mitch's way of teasing him in public.

"Let's sit on top of the car!" Scott climbed up the car and sat on top of it.

Mitch looked up at Scott, an annoyed look plastered on his face.

"What?" Scott asked.

"I can't climb the car," Mitch crossed his arms. "There's dust on it! And these are new skinny jeans!"

"Grab my hand," Scott held out his hand to pull Mitch up.

Mitch grabbed Scott's hand and Scott laughed.

"What?" Mitch asked.

Scott didn't respond, he just kept laughing.

"Ohhhh," Mitch smirked. He knew exactly what Scott was laughing about

"I'll never let go Jack!" Mitch pretended he was in the Titanic movie with Scott.

Scott pretended to let go of Mitch.

"Do do doooo do do do doooo!" Scott starting singing My Heart Will Go On by Celine Dion and Mitch started laughing.

"I'm gonna fall Jack," Mitch acted.

"I'll never let you go!" Scott played along. Scott pulled Mitch up onto the top of the car.

"Oooh, alternate ending!" Mitch smiled.

"You told me you'd never let go," Scott smirked.

"True,"

"Look, they're starting!" Scott pointed to the sky. There was already a firework getting ready to burst. It exploded and Scott smiled, his eyes glued to the sky.

Mitch curled up into a ball. He didn't like fireworks. He had forgotten that and remembered when the loud firework went off in the sky. Mitch decide to get Scott's attention to tell him.

"Scott? Scott!" Mitch poked his boyfriend's arm.

"What Mitch?" Scott sounded annoyed, but his face showed a concerned look wen he had studied the look on Mitch's.

"I don't like the loud sounds," Mitch looked up at Scott.

"I'll cover your ears for you," Scott smiled.

Scott climbed off the car to scour it for a blanket or something. He returned with Kirstie's old shawl she had forgotten about. He put it around Mitch and smiled.

"Thanks babe," Mitch kissed Scott's cheek.

Scott covered Mitch's ears with his hands, which were larger than Mitch's.

"You're the best," Mitch smiled. He scooted closer to Scott and rested his head on the blonde man's chest.

Another firework went off and Mitch smiled. Scott smiled back at Mitch.

"Oh please," Scott laughed. "You're so much better."

-------------------

Ok so basically, I was supposed to finish this around the Fourth of July. But I'm such a great procrastinator that I don't even come close to finishing it by then. So I'm uploading it now.
That's better than never at least.

If there are any mistakes, please tell me. I'm too lazy to proofread any of my work and I'm on vacation in San Francisco right now... I'm actually supposed to be asleep.

Anyways, STAY FCUTE AS F!!

-PTXkrystalblue