Aloe Vera

Scömíche

Scott and Mitch walked back towards the apartment building after closing the car door. The two of them had just gotten back from a relaxing day at the beach. Scott having been more relaxed than Mitch.

"I am literally the color of a fucking Superfruit Strawberry right now," Scott laughed.

"You practically fried yourself int he sun," Mitch placed a hand on his hip. "I told you to wear sunscreen."

"I forgot ok?!" Scott protested.

"I'm not gonna start a fight or anything, so let's just get to the apartment and then I'll get you some Aloe Vera stuff," Mitch sighed, pressing the up button.

The elevator opened instantly and the two men walked inside, assuming no one was inside the elevator.

"What floor are you two going to?" A woman's voice asked. Scott got startled before noticing the face of a janitor, who was probably going to the storage room in the basement.

"Oh... Umm... The third floor," Scott responded.

"Sorry if I scared you two," The woman apologized.

"No, no, it's fine," Mitch forgave the woman. "We just assumed no one was in the elevator and entered absent mindedly."

The elevator reached the third floor and the two men walked out.

"See you around!" The janitor waved.

Scott and Mitch didn't respond. Instead, they immediately started speed walking towards their apartment door.

Mitch got there a second before Scott and Scott tried to grab the doorknob.

"I have the key!" Mitch whined as he blocked the doorknob.

Mitch opened the door and Scott ran to the couch, sitting next to Wyatt. Wyatt meowed constantly, asking for attention.

"Not now Wyatt, daddy needs some Aloe," Scott placed the hairless cat on the carpet.

Scott layed on his front since Mitch would probably start on the back.

"Where are you, Stephanie?" Mitch called from their shared bedroom.

Scott got off the couch and walked into the bedroom.

"I have the Aloe," Mitch smirked.

"I didn't knew we were doing it here..." Scott said, laying down on the bed hesitantly.

"Let's start with your back," Mitch smiled. He sat on Scott and began to massage his back with the Aloe Vera.

"That feels good," Scott smiled, his face buried in the bed.

Mitch got off of Scott and started working on the back of his legs. The blonde showed no reaction whatsoever.

"Wow, you're a trooper!" Mitch laughed. "Are you sure you don't feel it hurting a little?"

"Nope," Scott's muffled voice lied. It was stinging a little, but Scott didn't want to say anything.

"Ok I'm going to do your shoulders, then I need you to turn around for me," Mitch sat on Scott again and started working on his shoulders.

"That feels really good," Scott said, desperately trying to hold on moans from escaping his mouth.

"I need you to turn around now," Mitch got off of Scott to allow him to turn over.

Scott turned around and Mitch started working the Aloe Vera into Scott's upper body.

"How are you so good at this?" Scott asked Mitch, who was working away with ease.

Mitch didn't respond. He quickly did Scott's legs and went back to his upper body. Mitch let's his hands slide lower and lower until they were right on top of Scott's swim trunks.

"What are you doing?" Scott asked, inhaling deeply.

"You've been a very naughty boy Scottie," Mitch remarked randomly. This confused Scott, since it had nothing to do with answering Scott's question.

"How have I been a very naughty boy?" Scott tried to sound innocent. Where Mitch's hands were going wasn't where he was sunburnt.

Scott accidentally let out a moan, then covered his mouth. He started blushing a little.

"You should've put on sunscreen," Mitch smirked. He slowly removed his hands from Scott's body.

"Do I deserve this?" Scott asked. "For being a naughty boy?"

Mitch just smirked and got off the bed.

"I need to go get something, I'll be riiiight back."