1

Okay so here's my problem.

I'm running.

From who you may ask?

Sebastian Michaelis.

Well.

Not really running.

More like zooming around at inhuman speeds.

Why?

Because I'm a Demon Hybrid.

And of all the Demons I could have ran into.

I ran into Sebastian.

I'm an outlaw in his book.

Even though that would compare more to Reapers since there the ones who actually have books on Human lives.

Anyway. Back to the inhuman speed chase.

Yes, well. I'm not quite sure what Sebastian wants from me. I think it was his master that actually wants me. Ciel Phantomhive. Even I could sense that Sebastian was just a little over obsessed with his soul.

"Sebastian! What do you want from me?!"

"My young masters order was to capture you. If I couldn't do that then what kind of butler would I be."

"A pretty crap on if I say so myself! You are a Demon!"

I felt a glare from the Demon behind me.

This is a stupid chase. So I stopped. Stuck my foot out and tripped the tall Butler. He fell flat on his face.

"Sorry Bassy. You can capture me now."

I smiled showing my sharp white teeth and sticking my hands out as a rock sign as the Demon got up.

"Your such a pain."

"I am Grell Sutcliff's daugther."

He sighed before picking me up and putting me over his back. And what I said before, I'm Grell's half-daughter. Luna Sutcliff! At your service!

"Sebastian."

"Yes?"

"What does your young master want with me?"

"That's between me and my master."

I sighed once more. We were almost back to where this chase started. Where Ciel was still standing with his arms crossed and his left foot tapping the ground.

"What took you so long Sebastian?"

The young boy scoffed. How funny, just like Grell said!

"I apologise master."

Sebastian put me down before leaving. I'm guessing to go get the horses.

I sighed before gripping my long red hair and twirling it into a braid. How pretty!

"Luna."

I jumped from my spot and walked a little closer to the small teenager.

"Hmm..."

"What are you?"

"Me? I'm a cross Hybrid of a Demon and Reaper!"

"And your Grell's Daugther, who's the father?"

I smiled at his comment and leaned close to his ear.

"My father? Haha, Sebastian... But don't tell him... Otherwise he'll kill me."

I giggled at Ciel's reaction. His mouth had formed a small 'o' while his eyes, or should I say eye, grew with a shocked look.

"It's our little secret, or I might have to kill you. Ciel Phantomhive."