2

I wondered off to where the bedrooms where placed. Nothing of my concern? What was he talking about? Does he know that I'm his child? No, he couldn't. He may be a Demon but his lack of noticeability for Grell would knock off his track-

"Miss Luna! I'm so sorry I am! I should really be watching where I'm going!"

I sighed as the red headed girl apologised over and over for lightly bumping into me.

"Mey-Rin, it's okay. I was lost in thought, but if you feel really bad I guess you could help me organise Lady Elizabeth's room."

"Mmhm!"

I smiled and helped her up before not long after turning into Lady Elizabeth's bedroom. Right next to Ciel's.

"Lady Elizabeth loves pink she does! Pink and green!"

"Paint the room pink and green! Pink and green, pink and green! Paint the room pink and green! My fair lady!"

I sang as I handed Mey-Rin a paintbrush. She looked at me curious wondering when I left the room and got the paint, but quickly wiped it off giving me a wide smile.

"Andddd... Done."

"Wha, just like Sebastian! You did that so fast you did!"

I smiled at my half of the room, all pretty in pink. I glanced over at Mey-Rin who hadn't even dipped her paintbrush in the paint.

"Why don't you make the beds while I paint?"

"Mmhm!"

She gave a salute before getting the linen out.

"Painting. Painting. Painting. Paint. Paint. Painting. Singing a song about painting. Paint. Painting... Song about painting."

I stood away from the now light green wall and turned over to Mey-Rin who just finished making the bed.

"Perfect it is!"

I walked over to Mey-Rin and patted her head.

"Let's go back of to the Diner, I'm sure Lady Elizabeth will be here soon."

We both smiled and walked back to the diner.

Once we got there Sebastian stood at the door and directed me where to stand. On the left of Ciel while he stood on the right. I watched as Mey-Rin left to go back to the kitchen. Leaving me, Sebastian and Ciel waiting for Lady Elizabeth and her personal maid Paula.

"Ciel!"

I watched as a colourful figure came running down and hugging Ciel from his seat. She was small but seriously fast.

"Ciel! How have you been?!"

Her voice echoed throughout the estate.

"Thank you Elizabeth. I've been fine. How are you?"

"Great! Paula taught me how to say hello in French!"

I watched out of the corner of my eye Ciel putting on a obviously fake smile. He must care for her even just to think of smiling.

"Lady Elizabeth, if you wouldn't mind taking a seat so we can get Lunch started."

"Of course Sebastian! Paula! Come with me!"

Elizabeth went around the table and sat down, Paula standing next to her plastering a smile on her face.

"For lunch we have a elegant dish of cheese toasties!"

I watched as Elizabeth's face lighted. It's a shame I'm not allowed to have any...

I sighed as I handed out the lunch to Elizabeth before she caught my hand.

"Your a new maid here? Where's your uniform?"

I fake smiled. I DON'T do dresses.

"I am Luna, my young master's personal bodyguard and maid. Pleasure to meet you Lady Elizabeth."

I bowed before smiling once more and walking back over to Ciel. This is going to be a long boring lunch.

☰ Time Skip ☰

We had finished lunch and dinner. Lady Elizabeth had gone to bed with Paula sleeping there by her side. Evidently, I bet you, the reader, (THATS RIGHT GRELL'S DAUGTHER JUST BROKE THE 4TH WALL) is wondering how the hell two males had me. Well, obviously Sebastian over there doesn't know that Grell stole a book from the Undertaker on how two males can give birth. He did some voodoo thing on Sebastian while they were working on some mission and bam I was created. Again, cre-ate-ed. I was not born, hence why I am also the same age as Sebastian. Because we can ALL tell who the male is in that relationship.

"Luna."

I jumped from my position. How long had I been internal monologuing?

"Seb-Sebastian? What is it?"

"Take off your contact."

I sighed before simply blinking. Removing my contact. A pure glowing Crimson eye.

"Hm. I have a few questions for you."

"Fire."

"What part of you is more in controlled?"

I smiled before walking closer to him.

"Appearance and personality wise. I shape as a Reaper. But mentally, my Demon is over powering."

"What powers do you posses?"

"All the powers of a Reaper and Demon."

"Can you make a contract with a Human?"

I smiled and removed my glove.

"Of course. Overall, Sebastian, I am a Demon in a Reaper's body. Capable of anything a Demon can do. And the crazy of a Reaper. Excellent mix don't you think?"

I put on my glove and contact lens before looking back up at Sebastian. A mixed emotion look on his face.

"Sebastian? I've never seen you show emotion before. Nether has Grell. All you use him for is personal gain. You'll freckle frackle a nun but you won't freckle frackle Grell."

(Think of Kyoya Otoori)

I smiled as his now blank expression at the mention of Grell.

"What you say is true. But I have personal gain out of you..."

I froze before a hand went over my mouth. I struggled in his grasp. Curse his tallness!

"I may have gotten nothing out of Grell, but you also being a Demon..."

Oh my god. INCEST INCEST INCESTTTTTT.