3

I had given up by the time Sebastian dragged me into his room. I took a deep breath as soon as Sebastian let go of me.

"WHAT THE HELL COULD YOU GAIN FROM ME?!"

I watched in fear as Sebastian walked over to the door and locked it... AHHHA.

"Grell has kept you in the dark hasn't he? Daugther..."

"HOW DID YOU-?"

"Demons can read minds. And Grell hasn't came in contact with any other Demon expect me."

He walked closer until his warm hands wrapped around my waste.

"Sebastian. Please-"

"Please? Since when were you so weak?"

"SEBASTIAN LET GO OF ME I AM YOUR DAUGHTER NOT YOUR LOVER!"

He cupped my mouth.

"You might wake up young master and the others. We don't want that."

I gave him a glare before his hands moved from my mouth and waist to my wrists, him pulling them over my head. What was he doing? What could he gain from me?!

"Are you doing this on your own free will Sebastian? Or because of Phantomhive?"

He smirked before moving towards my ear.

"I find you interesting. As my daughter who I've seemingly never met..."

I flinched as his sentence trailed off when his eyes seemed to search my body... ew. I let the awkward silence settle before Sebastian let out a soft purr... A soft purr... LIKE A CAT. SEBASTIAN LOVES CATS. WHATS THE OPPOSITE OF A CAT? HAHA DOGS! DOGS ARE!

"WOOF WOOF BARK BARK WOOF BARK!"

I smiled widely as Sebastian stumbled backwards, tripping over the bed cover and onto the ground.

"Hahha! I can't believe that worked!"

I stood at the door as Sebastian swiftly got up before simply smiling.

"Very good Miss Luna. You will make a swift Phantomhive Butler."

I sweat dropped at his sentence.

"D-did you really just try to seduce me to see if I could evade you?"

He walked past me and opened the door.

"For male cases I will need your help in that way. I am simply one hell of a b-"

"Bitch."

I grinned widely before bolting back to my room. First night at the Phantomhive estate. Strange... But exciting!

I sighed as I placed my black 'nerd' glasses on the bedside table and took off my black gloves placing them next to the spectacles. I waddled over to the bathroom and opened the pull out mirror, my ponytail filled with knots, my hair was to long anyway... I grabbed the scissors and pulled out the hair tie, all my red crimson hair falling down to just above my knees.

"Good bye hair~"

I smiled as each part I chopped off fell to the ground.

☰ Time Skip One Hour Later ☰

"Oh my god done!"

I twitched slightly looking at my hair. A pixie cut! I left to long strips forming as a 'fringe' at both sides of my face.

"PERFECT~♡"

Grabbing a random broom placed perfectly for my situation, I swiped up my excess hair and put it into the bin. I walked out of the bathroom and opened a closet, beautiful dresses with thrilling headpieces rested inside it.

"None of it red or black though. Or any of it pyjama clothes. Hm."

Looking over myself I took off my black jet jacket and white suit top, leaving me in a black singlet and long pants. I sighed again before taking off my pants, now leaving me in the singlet and shorts.

"This will do for now... I'll ask for new clothes that isn't a dress tomorrow..."

I smiled before crawling into bed. Let's hope for no nightmares tonight shall we?