4

☰ ~Dream~ ☰

"Did you see how he acted around you?"

"He doesn't even care for you."

Two voices chattered around me... One female the other male.

"Luna, we know you can hear us."

"Wake up."

I groaned before opening my eyes. A woman in a red dress and red fiery like hair, and a man wearing nobleman clothes stood on both sides of me.

"Wha- what...?"

"You don't remember us? This place? The position your in?"

Her voice lurked darker with each word. This place? My position...?

"Luna. Since you really don't remember anything let me explain. Your in a torture chamber. Hence the name I'm guessing you know what comes next..."

Before I could comprehend what the man said, a slash over my left eye created a red substance in my sight.

"AHH!"

"Mahaha. Luna if only you remembered what we want from you. This pain would stop."

The burning in my eye felt like scratching from the inside. Clawing deeply one claw at a time. I could finally sense what position I was in, my hands were tied behind my back, lifting me up in a standing position. From what I could tell... I was in my singlet and shorts.

"... What the hell do you want from me?!"

I heard the female giggle.

"Think about who you are Luna, your one of a kind."

The man vividly answered.

I let out a low growl. "This is because I'm different?! Because I'm a hybrid?!"

"Now your getting it. But I'm afraid that just won't do..."

Another thrash of rope to my back.

"You see Luna-"

Another.

"No one ever care-"

Another.

"About your existence-"

Another.

"You were merely an experiment never meant to work."

"Your wrong."

The female huffed. "What do you think your saying-?"

"Your wrong!"

I screamed once more, obviously surprising the two.

"You two have been in my dreams since the start of my life... Do you honestly think, if I haven't broken yet... THAT I WOULD BREAK NOW?!"

Silence fell in the room.

"Open your eyes Luna."

I slowly opened my eyes... Only to see the man. His white hair fell over his right eye only leaving his pale blue orb visible.

"You will break. And you are. The pieces are scattered around you. Yet you don't bother to pick them up. You know. What's the point of trying to fix something that's been to far broken?"

☰ Early Morning - 4:40AM ☰

"... Please... For one night just leave me... Alone."

I sighed and pulled back the covers and went to the bathroom. Every night it's the same thing the White Demon and the Red Reaper. I need to break. I will crack. Does that sound like me? No.