#37: Vulnerability.

Chapter Thirty-Seven: "Vulnerability."
Haechan's pov...

I don't object when Mark takes my shirt off.

"Hyung," I breathed, bringing him back to me as the cold air hit my body.

His lips automatically connected with mine and my arms circled his neck. Our legs were tangled and our lower bodies pressed against each other but Mark held his upper body up with his forearms, careful not to put his weight on me.

"You can relax," I said, touching his arms that were flexed. I could only imagine how uncomfortable it would be to kiss while he was in a push up position.

He kissed down my neck. "Don't worry about me. Worry about yourself."

I let out a gasp the next moment as his fingers pinched my waist. Our bare skin brushed against each other and the sparks ignited bouts of desire in me.

My body lay back down as Mark kissed a path down my chest. His tongue lapped over the pink bud on my chest and I moaned out loud as his teeth grazed the sensitive skin.

"Shh..." Mark said with a smirk. "We can't wake Renjun up now, can we?"

Fuck.

I forgot Renjun was in the dorm.

That meant I had to suppress myself because he was a light sleeper. The walls were thick but not exactly soundproof.

We could stop but we went too far now. My body showed evidence of being aroused and so did Mark's. 

Mark however seemed to enjoy the fact that I was biting my lip, struggling to stay quiet while he worked all over my torso.

I knew my skin was going to be covered in bruises tomorrow.

My hands on his shoulders dropped when he pulled himself up. I almost whined in retaliation but I felt his hands unbuttoning my jeans.

I flushed when he pulled it down, still not used to exposing myself.

Mark noticed and his softer smile returned as he leaned over to kiss me.

"You're beautiful."

His reassurance let me be at ease.

"But we don't have to if you don't want to," Mark continued as he kissed me.

I always thought sexual intimacy was purely physical but with Mark, I was experiencing the emotional aspect.

It was not just about desire or lust. It was about trust.

The vulnerability I felt in my bareness, I would have never let myself go into it with someone else but Mark made me feel safe.

He addressed my insecurities and reassured me instead. He made himself my safe space to explore areas that were rarely talked about. He was dominant but he prioritised what I wanted over himself.

"I want to."

Mark looked into my eyes, searching for any discomfort I might have been feeling.

"Hyung," I called him. "I want you."

I recalled the way he made me feel the first time we had fallen into our mixed act of love and lust.

I wanted to feel it again.

Our bodies clashed again and I let myself go into his warmth. I focused on the way he made me feel.

At some point, he tugged at the waistband of my boxers, asking for permission. I granted it to him without hesitation.