[00] Info

Hey guys!

So I've been debating over whether I want to do this now or not, but I finally decided to go on with it. 

So this is obviously a new book.

A few things first, this book is not a short story. I loved writing the Ice Cream Series but Blondie Brownie will be the last book.

Any way, this is a full fledged book and shizz.

P I P E R

She's headstrong, and she knows what she wants. When she's shipped off to a music school in America, the last thing she wants is to enjoy her stay. But with a crazy group of friends who absolutely get her, her heart conflicted between two guys, and not to mention her love for music finally out in the open, resisting becomes exceedingly hard.

J E S S E

Before he met a certain feisty British red-head, Jesse had never been told off by anyone. He says what he thinks, and everyone is too scared to argue. Piper literally turns his world upside down, but the only question is, will Jesse welcome the change, or will his best friend break down Piper's walls before he can?

And as the annual Battle of the Bands arrives, it brings with it sexual tension, a pinch of jealousy, a lot of laughter, and most importantly, life-changing moments that they will never forget.

IT SHALL BE HERE SOON.

ARE Y'ALL EXCITED?