Claudia's POV

hey everyone!!!!

since i got nice feedback and happy time I choose to update!!

so, here it goes!! hope you enjoy it!!

vote, follow, comments!!

Claudia's POV

Do not make this fact makes us so afraid to live or give up hope

It’s hard! Really hard, I still remember that time when I came to Aaron’s room. I saw him there. Looking at his laptop and smiling just like crazy people. I smiled to my face before walked in and surprise him.

But when our eyes met, I saw it. His nose is bleeding with no reason. It makes me panicked. I go down stair and yelled at my mum. My mom also be panicked and took him to the hospital.

I waited them at home. Crying over until my dad came and asked me what did happened. I told him everything. He tried to calm me down but I know from his eyes that he also worried.

After some hours, my mom and Aaron showed up at home. I asked them what happened. Aaron just smiled on me. Weak smile. While my mom. She looks so sad. After Aaron went to his room, she told me and my dad what had happened.

Aaron gets cancer. CANCER! My lovely brother gets cancer. I thought I’m on a comedy show but there’s no camera.

“mom you must be kidding, right?” I yelled at them but there was no answer. I can’t accept it. Why GOD??? Why You choose Aaron?? I could feel my tears.

"Aaron" I shouted his name after knocking on her door for 5 minutes without hearing an answer. Finally I decided to go in.

"Oh God!" I immediately screamed hysterically as I saw Aaron lying on the floor, his face was so pale.

"MOM! DAD!" I immediately called them together.

"What happe .." the words mama stop so she saw the condition of Aaron. Dad is responsive. He immediately called 911 and requested an ambulance.

Everyone was so panic and shock. No one is saying a word. Aaron lay there helpless as weak.

"Be strong, Aaron." I told him when the officers took him to the ambulance. Only mama who could participated in the ambulance. Me and dad followed them using dad's car.

We broke through two red lights before finally arriving at the hospital. The medics immediately took Aaron to the emergency room while we were only allowed to wait outside.

Mama is still crying. I? I do not know what to do. I wish I could cry but it's hard. Aaron there, my brother in the room was risking his life. We do not know whether he would survive or not. Soon the doctor came out.

"How’s his condition?" Ask mama when she saw a doctor out.

"He is still fine. But we can’t promise more. Excuse me. "The doctor said before leaving we were still pensive.

"Claudia, you better go home now." Mom said suddenly.

"But, ma Aaron .." I said before it is cut by mama.

"You can come back after school tomorrow." Dad answered.

Eventually I went home with dad. We sat in silence in the car. There's a deep silence. We all do love Aaron. He is nice, kind, and caring.

When I got home I saw Aaron's room open. I go in and see all angles of the room. I saw that there is a dairy and his laptop on the table. I read the diary first, it says:

I don’t know what I should write here. Everything is just going so fast in my life. This news was surprised me. I have cancer, you know?

I don’t even know what I feel deep inside my heart. When doctor told me about my illness I thought, “God why me?” then I saw my mom. She’s cried over there until makes me feel wants to cry also. But then I knew that I must be strong in front of my family and friends.

“Aaron, if only we could fix it.” I sighed to myself.

   Then I turned my face to the laptop. He changed the wallpaper. It used to be my pictures there but this time it’s different. The girl is obviously pretty, I don’t doubt it but who is she? Does Aaron is in love with him? If yes then what about her? Does she have the same feeling as my brother does? I hope yes! I have to know who she is!

I opened my facebook and start to write a status. I said:

Aaron Simpson, I wish you can be better tomorrow :’(

With that I’m waiting for that girl to show up but she doesn’t and my tears just don’t want to stop. I cried my heart out and fall asleep in Aaron’s bed, my brother’s room, on my agony brother’s bed.