Aaron's POV

Far away in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them, but I can look up and see their beauty, believe in them, and try to follow where they lead.

Do you know? I never believed in miracles until this girl came into my life. Sweet smile. As sweet as sugar. Her face was beautiful. Other than that she seems anti against boys from cyberspace. Yes, it looks like you know who I mean. Apple Styles. The most beautiful girl ever.

At first she was like avoiding me. I do not know why. Whereas the other girls always chat me first. But she was different. In addition to her beautiful face, she is also mysterious. And that's what got me interested in her.

There was no wind or rain. Suddenly it occurs on my timeline. Clearly written there "DAMN" and that amazed me was the author. Apple's status. Immediately, I asked what was wrong with her.

DAMN!

Why?

Honey

Tell me plz.

But still there was no reply from her until I suddenly got the inbox. From Apple! Oh GOD! Its from her! Immediately opened. Turns out she had just told to get out of her English class. It made her angry, and so she made such as that kind of status. Finally we talk. But when we are talking cool, there's a sound emerged.

"Bro." Said Claura surprised me because suddenly she was in my room.

"Yeah?" I answered with a lazy tone.

"What are you doing? Who's Apple? Your girlfriend? "Claura started teasing.

"She is just a friend of mine." I said and quickly closed the laptop and facing Claura.

"OMG!" Said Claura panic.

"Why," I asked confused with Claura behavior.

"Your nose is bleding. Are you ok? "Claura visible panic and I immediately held my nose. True, there was blood there.

"I'm ok." I said trying to remain calm even though my heart is actually a little scared.

"I do not think so." Said Claura before she ran out and called my mama. It happened really fast. Mama called by Claura immediately went upstairs and see me bleed. She immediately told me to get ready and we immediately went to the hospital.

Arriving at the hospital, doctors immediately gave me a letter of introduction for examination in the lab.

"I'm ok, Mom. We can go home now. "I said trying to calm my mother who looked very confused and agitated.

"No, you're not. We must finish this test and after the doctor assured if you're really in good condition we will return to home. "Mom said nervously.

The doctor said I have to wait until the lab results come out for 3 hours so that he could know what kind of illness I get. So, here I am! Waiting in the hospital's canteen. To be honest, I'm afraid. Really. I once had a friend, his name was Alexander. He died two months ago due to cancer. I still remember all the symptoms.

Initially he complained of frequent headaches and sudden nose bleeds for no reason. I'm afraid that what happened to Alex happened to me. What about my family?

Three hours passed. Nurse called out my name. With still accompanied by my mama, I walked into the room. Mixed feelings. Between fear and doubt. When doctors let us take a sit, I think I want to go away from here.

"How the state of my son, doctor" asked my mom nervous. The doctor was like a loss for words. He looks puzzled to explain everything to us. All of that makes me mad.

We Met On Facebookजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें