Chapter 11 : Shadows of Submission

Mew's fingers paused as they hovered above Gulf's entrance, his gaze locked onto Gulf's face. The tension in the room was palpable, a silent battle of wills between them. Gulf's heart raced, every muscle in his body tensed, but he couldn't escape the overwhelming reality of his situation.

"I don't want this," Gulf whispered, his voice barely audible. "But I can't change what's happening."

Mew's eyes softened slightly, a fleeting hint of understanding in his otherwise unyielding expression. He remained close, his breath warm against Gulf's skin, as he considered Gulf's words.

"If you truly don't want this, then tell me," Mew said, his voice a mix of frustration and reluctant compassion. "Say the words, and I will stop. But understand this: if you do, there will be no turning back. Your choice will define us."

Gulf's mind raced. He felt trapped, knowing that any choice he made would have profound consequences. The sense of helplessness was overwhelming. He had never imagined that his wedding night would come to this, filled with such fear and uncertainty.

"I..." Gulf hesitated, the weight of the decision pressing down on him. He could feel Mew's fingers gently grazing his skin, a reminder of the intensity of the moment. "I need time. Please, just give me a moment."

Mew's expression hardened, but he nodded. "Very well. I will give you time. But know that this is not a reprieve; it is an opportunity for you to decide if you are willing to accept me."

Mew withdrew his hand slowly and pulled the silk comforter around Gulf, wrapping his naked body in its soft embrace. Taking a step back, he donned his upper robe and observed as Gulf's breathing began to steady, the tension in his body easing slightly. Gulf inhaled deeply, trying to gather his thoughts and focus on the gravity of the situation.

The silence between them stretched, the only sound the soft rustling of the silk sheets and their synchronized breaths. Mew's eyes stayed on Gulf, a mixture of frustration and desire flickering in his gaze.

Gulf looked up, his eyes filled with both fear and determination. "I've always felt like a pawn in this game," he said quietly.

Mew's expression softened further, though the earlier intensity still lingered. "It's not just about dominance, Gulf. You haven't even seen my dominant side, princess," he said, his voice dark and filled with warning. He moved closer, sitting beside Gulf, his gaze sharp as if he was reading deeper into him. "I know you're hiding something more."

He gently brushed away the tear that had escaped Gulf's eye, his thumb lingering for a moment. "When these seven days end, you will be the wife i want you to. Tonight, rest. But remember, I'm giving you time because you look scared. And fear, princess... that's not what I want. It's quite the turn-off," he added, his voice a mixture of threat and promise.

He pulled Gulf into a firm embrace, tightening his hold. "You don't need to fear me" he murmured into Gulf's ear, his voice low but commanding. "You just need to understand the reality."

At first, Gulf resisted, his body stiff in Mew's arms. But as Mew spoke, the struggle eased, and Gulf allowed himself to be held. It gave Strangely comfort to him the feeling of security even after this all, though he wanna deny .

"I'll be in the next room," Mew continued, his tone firm but not harsh. "Tomorrow, your lessons won't be as easy as today. So, be prepared." He released his hold, and Gulf's eyes remained downcast, avoiding Mew's intense gaze. Mew let out a small chuckle.

"From a fierce little wolf to a meek kitten... I can't believe it," Mew mused, his amusement evident. With a final look, he turned and walked out of the room, leaving Gulf alone with his thoughts.