Chapter One

Luke's POV

"You're w-ww-what?!" I managed to get out

"Pregnant Luke" Hannah said bored.

"Is it mine?" I asked

"Yes, of course" She said

................................

Okay, let me rewind to the start of the day.

I was having a lovely lie-in and I didn't have a care in the world, until my twin brother walked in and pulled my blanket off me

"Get up, it's nearly 2pm" He shouted

I sat up in bed

"Oh, you're a cunt I said climbing off my bed, we had bunk beds and I was at the top.

I walked into the kitchen and made my breakfast, I was halfway through it when my older brother, Beau, walked into the kitchen

"Hurry up, we're going gym" He said, then started to make some protein shakes.

I finished my breakfast and had my protein shake. Jai and I got into Beau's car and went to the gym, Skip and James were already there, so we met them inside.

After the gym we went to the shop to get something for tea, and ran into loads of fans. We posed for pictures for a while, then carried on shopping. They followed us around, which was nice, because they were our fans and if it wasn't for them we wouldn't be going to America and the UK or planning a world tour. It was also quite annoying because we wanted our privacy, but we did our shopping, said goodbye to them then went home.

Mum was in Sydney for a week on Janoskians business, so we had to make our own tea.

We had our tea, then went into the living room

"Should we do a twitcam?" Jai said after a while

"Yeah, Luke go and get your laptop" Beau said

I got up and got my laptop, I was just about to walk out of my room when my phone vibrated, I put my laptop on my bed and got my phone out of my pocket. It was from Hannah, I went out with her for a week, I don't even know why, she was a right slut, the only reason why we went out was because we did it at a party, I was really drunk. Anyway, she thought it was serious so I went out with her because I didn't want to hurt her feelings. After a few days she cheated on me, so I had an excuse to break up with her, this was all one and a half months ago.

The text said:

Luke, you need to come to mine, I really need to talk to you, you don't understand how important it is

Okay, that was odd. I grabbed my jacket and shoes and walked out of the house. Beau and Jai were shouting me, but I carried on walking. I just wanted to get this over with, she probably just wanted to get back together with me.

I got to her house and knocked on the door, then waited for her to let me in.

She opened the door looking really pale.

"Come in" She said

I followed her into her living room, and sat down where she told me to.

"You're w-ww-what?!" I managed to get out

"Pregnant Luke" Hannah said bored.

"Is it mine?" I asked

"Yes, of course" She said

"Are you sure?" I asked, I wasn't the only person she'd slept with in these few weeks

"Yes! You're the only person I haven't used protection with because we were so drunk.

******************************************

So, there you have it. I'm 17 and I have a child on the way. I don't know what this was going to do to the janoskians, and my life. What if she didn't want to keep it, I really don't believe in abortion unless its extreme circumstances, and I don't think this was. My child shouldn't die just because I forgot to use a condom.

I finally got to my house, and went it. Beau and Jai were talking in the living room but stopped as soon as I opened the door.

"Luke, where were you?" Beau shouted from the living room, I walked into my room slowly.

Jai followed me in, "Luke what's wrong?" He asked, as I was just stood there staring at the wall, was there enough space for a cot in-between the draws and window? No, stop Luke, this isn't happening stop thinking about it.

"Luke?" Jai said, interrupting my thoughts

"Nothings wrong, I'm fine" I said

"Are you sure?" He asked

"Yes, it's late, I'm going to bed" I said and started putting my pajamas on.

"Okay then, me too" Jai said and walked out.

"I brushed my teeth, then turned the light off in my room and got into bed.

I laid there for a while, then Jai came in and got into his bed.

"Luke, are you sure you're alright?" He asked

Come on Luke, all you need to say is "Hannah's pregnant" and you won't have to worry about it by yourself.

"I'm fine" I said

I laid there for a while longer, who would it live with, look after it, will I be able to support it financially?

Oh god, I'm not ready to be a father.

Okay guys, let me know what you think?