Chapter Five : A nickname?

Haseena got busy in her hospital trying to avoid the emotions that were haunting her. Her mixed feelings or say confusions she had for Karishma. Haseena knew Karishma wouldn't leave. And as she herself needed space form her, she was happy that Karishma didn't push further. 

At the first two days she was happy that Karishma had finally left her and walked away. But then there were thoughts, May be she was still following her like she had done last time, without her knowledge. And as Karishma had said, It isn't 'stalking'.

But no.

 She didn't find anything that sort of. As the days passed to a week, she started to panic.

 After six days, she had finally opened Karishma's chatbox, she had sent an simple 'ok' as a reply for the contact card of Pushpa Ji, that Karishma had sent. And the message was not even seen. It had been a week and Karishma was not online.  She was tired sick and called Karishma. Her phone was switched off. There was no traces of her. And even after two days of her calling Karishma, the automated voice said, the number was switched off. With no option left, she finally decided to call Pushpa ji to enquire about karishma's whereabouts before she could uninformed barge into the police station.

"Hume bhi nai pata hai beta, wo tho thane bhi nai aayi itne din se. Hume laga chutti le ke gayi hogi, par itne din ki chutti? Ek hafta hua hai, aur Karishma madam ki khabar nai ?!"

"Arry aise kaise Pushpa ji, Aap tho maa hai na unki, tho apko tho pata hona chahiye tha," Haseena's voice laced with worry.

"Ha maa jaise hi hai, par hume bhi nai pata beta,kuch pata chalega tho hum tume bata denge" 

Haseena was confused, but that was not the important topic for her rightnow. "Ji, teek hai."

~

And again it was five days past a week and there was still no information about Karishma. And Haseena missed her terribly. Her eyes searched for the parking lot, wanting to just have a glimpse of hers' for once. Everytime her phone ringed or vibrated she took it immediately hoping it to be Karishma, and everytime she was left a little more heart broken. 

'Did Karishma leave me for forever?' She thought as her eyes kept pouring everytime she thought about pushing away Karishma. She shouldn't have behaved so rude.

She sat in her cabin reading and rereading their chat conversations, which was almost the same, 

*I'm waiting outside to pick you up*

*I'm on my night duty Hasee, but will be there at your place to pick you up, don't leave without me. Ok?*

*Had food?*

*I saw Bani, I spoke to her. And Viyaani is real angel. You know she kissed me a goodbye*

*Hey Bachcha, you free this weekend? Can we have a dinner. Just dinner, I promise, it's not a DATE* 

Haseena smiled sadly as she read those messages. How good it would have been, if she had agreed to go on a dinner, that was not a DATE. 

And the she came to last message Pushpa ji's contact card and her reply. 

Anuradha, her other best friend rushed in with panic expression. Haseena looked up from her phone, "Kya hua hai, Anu?"