Swimming with my lover [5]

I nodded. He then immediately thrusted himself into me, and I winced at the instant pain that followed it. The pain didn’t stay very long as he kept thrusting himself in and out.

Actually the pain was replaced with the sensation I had been told about. Pleasure swept over my whole body, and I no longer had control of what came out of my mouth.

Moans, moans, and more moans. That’s the only thing you could hear coming out of me. The feeling was incredible, something that I’ve never felt before in my entire life! I was almost to my peak of climax, but I knew that I shouldn’t cum just yet, so I held it in for as long as I could.

“Tyler…tyler…tyler…” I kept repeating between moans.

“Yes? What is it?” he asked.

“ I…I…I love you!!” I yelled out as my orgasm came spewing out of me onto my stomach.

It didn’t take much longer for Tyler to come also; he came right inside of me. I could fill the gooey liquid that was filling my asshole. It felt strangely good

“I love you too Kyle,” Tyler said as we both laid there panting in each other’s arms. Tyler gave me one last passionate kiss and then stood up. He grabbed his clothes, and he also grabbed mine and handed them to me. We both put our clothes on and walked out of the swimming pool.

Tyler walked me home, and the whole walk there was silent. An awkward silent at that too. Something was definitely wrong, but I didn’t know what it was? Did I do something wrong? Had I cum too quickly? Was I not good enough? We stopped at my front door and I turned around to look at him.

“What’s wrong?” he asked me.

                He obviously saw the worried look that was on my face. There was no hiding my feelings; I practically wore them on my sleeves.

                “Did I do something wrong?” I asked.    

                “What are you talking about? Of course you didn’t, it was incredible!” he answered.

                “Then what was with the awkward silence on our way here?” I asked.

                “Well actually there’s something that I needed to talk to you about,” he said seriously.

                Oh no this was it. He was going to break it down to me, that he actually didn’t love me, but just wanted an easy and fast fuck.

                “What is it? Do you really not love me?” I said my eyes already looking miserable.

                “What? Of course I love you! I wouldn’t have made love to you otherwise!” he said.

                “Then what is it?” I asked a little relieved.

                “Well…um…I’m actually leaving tomorrow…” he stammered out.

                “Leaving? When? Where? When are you coming back?” I asked.

                “I’m going to college with your brother believe it or not, I’m leaving at 8 o clock in the morning and I won’t be coming back until next summer.” Tyler said with a sad look on his face.

                “You’re leaving me? But how? You just told me you loved me!” I yelled.

                “I know, I just couldn’t have left without telling you how I really felt,” he said.

                Hot tears began to make their way down my cheeks. I knew this was too good to be true. I finally knew that Tyler loved me back, but it doesn’t matter anymore, because he’s leaving, he’s leaving me.

                “I’m so sorry Kyle,” he said reaching his hand towards my cheek.

                I slapped his hand away and opened the door and shut it behind me. I locked it, and fell to the floor in a little ball, crying my heart out. I couldn’t believe it. This wasn’t fair! This was the best night of my life, and now it was ruined just in one minute. I loved him! And he said he loved me… so why couldn’t he just stay?

                I went to the nearest couch and laid on it, since I was too lazy to go upstairs to my bedroom. I cried all night long, to the point where I cried myself to sleep.

                I woke up the next morning, with the biggest headache ever. The clock on the table that was beside the couch read 9:40. Tyler was already gone, and out of my life, and I didn’t even get the chance to say goodbye to him.

I can’t believe I ended the night shutting the door in his face. It’s not like it was his fault that he was going to college, but then again, it was his choice wasn’t it? To go or not? Tears started their way back into my eyes once again, but before they could leave my eyes, I heard a knock on the door.

                I immediately thought to myself… Tyler? I got up from the cough, and ran to the front door and opened it.

“Ty….!” I stopped short.

“Umm… no Sadie, your best friend remember?” Sadie said putting her hands on her hips.

“What do you want?” I asked.

“Wait a minute, have you been crying Kyle?” she asked me.

“No,” I lied.

“Yea you so have! Your eyes are so puffy man!” she pointed out.

“It’s a long story,” I wasn’t going to lie to Sadie, since she was my best friend, and since it was obvious that I was crying, might as well tell her that something really did happen.

“Well come on, you can tell me the whole story at the swimming pool.” She said taking my hand into hers and leading me down the street.

“But you hate the swimming pool?” I exclaimed.

“I know, but you don’t “she said with a smile.

Sometimes I really did love this girl; she knew the right thing to do and the right thing to say at the right moment. But then again she was taking me to the swimming pool, and the memories from last night will definitely flood back into my head, no doubt about it.

Sadie and I found two chairs that were in the shade and sat by each other. I told her the whole story to where we were in the street fight, all the way to where he told me he was leaving for college and wasn’t coming back. She added a lot of “Oh my God’s” and “What the fuck’s” into my story. She was totally pissed off at Tyler for what he did, which only made me love her even more…as a friend of course.

“So what are you going to do now?” Sadie asked.

“I don’t know; try to forget about him as well as I can.” I replied.

I heard footsteps getting closer to us, and I heard Sadie gasp.

“Well I hope you have a hard time forgetting about me,” I heard a male’s voice say behind me.

I turned around to come face to face with Tyler. My Tyler!

“Tyler…” I whispered under my breath.

“I guess I just couldn’t stay away from you kid,” he said ruffling my hair up.

I was speechless and incredibly happy at the same time. And I saw the same happiness on Tyler’s face. Tyler came closer to me and bent down on his knees and pulled me into the most passionate kiss any human being could ever give! When Tyler pulled away, I felt empty; I wanted his lips back on mine where they belonged.

“Let’s go swimming” He said grabbing my hands into his and giving me a very warm and gentle smile.