Party (Hayley)

Plot~
Elizabeth is not much of a partier, but her friend kellin insists on her coming to a party her friend Hayley is throwing and Elizabeth just can't reject the offer, especially because she doesn't want to be stuck in the house one more Friday night

Elizabeth's pov
"Liz come on" kellin whined as we pulled into my driveway, "all you do is sit in your room and read. just for one night"
I rolled my eyes and unbuckled myself, exiting the car and making my way to my front door.

We opened the door to find a smiling mom.
"Hello sweety, hello kellin" she smiled.
"Hello mrs.andrews" kellin gave her his best good-boy voice.
"Hi mom" I smiled as we skipped upstairs to my room shutting the door behind us.

I plopped down onto my bed sighing loudly.
"I don't want to go to you & your emo friend's parties"
"We're not all emo" he mumbled sitting down on my bean bag in the corner of the room.

I chuckled to myself and looked out the window.
"I've seen that Andy dude around school and he is quite frightening" I shuttered at the thought of being in a house filled with those people, let alone them being drunk and wasted.
That's just not something I look forward to.

"Liz just think about it this way, afterward you'll be more open minded" he pointed his index finger at me with his eyebrow cocked up.

That's not changing my mind.

"Kellin please, just leave me behind" I sighed dramatically throwing my head back and holding my hand over my forehead.

That's not changing his mind.

He tapped his finger against my wall which held my Beatles and adventure time poster.
The sky blue walls really setting the nerdy-child-who-has-no-friends mood off.
"Lizzzzzzz" he whined now hitting his fist against the wall.
"Kellllllllll" I mocked him squinting my eyes shut in his direction.

"Elizabeth I will tell everyone at school your secret" he now looked my way with evil in his eyes.
i shot up straight and looked his way.
"Fine do it I don't care" I lied, I just honestly didn't want to go to the party, and I knew he wouldn't tell anyone, he's my best friend.

"Fine well I'll just call Vic right now" he mumbled pulling out his phone and dialing Vic.

"Yeah, sup Vic. I just wanted to let you know something about Liz.
Yeah she a-"
I threw my shoe at his head.
Scrambling over to him and grabbing the phone out of his hands.

Pressing the phone to my ear and breathing heavily.
"I'm sorry that kellin called you Vic, he's being a bit loopy right now, have a good day bye" I hung up and tossed kellin back his phone, frowning.

"What the crud kell" I pouted crossing my arms.
"I will tell everyone when I go to the party if you don't come" he smirked proudly.

I shook my head.
Pulling the blankets over my head.
"Fine, I'll go. but I'm not drinking anything" I finally spoke, holding the blanket over my head.

"YAY" kellin shouted, jumping onto my bed and wrapping his arms around my body.
I pushed him off me, along with the blanket and ran my hand through my hair.

What would I wear?
"Ow what was that for" he furrowed his eyebrows from the floor.
"Sorry, but what am I gonna wear" I scrunched up my nose and looked to my closet's direction.

"I'm wearing this so, its not like a dressy party" he gestured to his black skinny jeans and band shirt with leather jacket.
Very casual.

"So I can wear this" I gestured to my outfit which consisted of blue jeans, a light pink shirt with a light blue cardigan on top.
"What the fuck no" he quickly shook his head.