Witness (Zac)

Plot~
Alyssa hangs out with a more 'known' crowd.
One day one of her friends punches a stand by in the face, ally just had to do something about it

Ally's pov
The bell rang as we walked out of the classroom into the crowded halls.
"Wait behind ally" Connor called after me, I spun my head around to find they were standing by lockers.

Slowly I walked back to them and scrunched up my nose.
"What're we doing, why aren't we going to lunch" I asked, clueless as to what my friends were doing.

The halls were now getting empty and I really wanted to get to lunch.
"Can't you see we're doing something" Jackson shot me a glare.

I rolled my eyes and leaned against a locker, watching as they waited for something.
What are they waiting for?

Just then a kid, well he looked like a man, but had the face of a boy.
Pretty tall, but not taller than Jackson.
He walked out the class room door, his eyes instantly going wide at the sight of Jackson.

"Hey Zachary" Connor smiled with a devilish grin, grabbing the kid by his shirt.
"Hey what the hell are you doing" I shouted concerned about the kid who would obviously get hurt if Jackson decided to touch him.

"Hey shut up Alyssa" Connor's eyes darted my way.
"Connor please, ill do anything" the kid whined under his grip.
"Connor just let him go" I looked at him with determination in my eyes.
I'm not just going to let them destroy this young boy in front of me.

I launched forward, yanking at Connors arms, attempting to release the young 'Zachary'.
But Jackson shoved me aside, him now facing the boy.

"Don't touch him" I shouted, why are teachers not hearing all this happening?
"Alyssa, shut up or this will be you" Jackson looked my way, evil present in his tone/eyes.
How can someone be so inconsiderate?
What did this poor kid do to deserve this?

Jackson was now facing back to the boy propped in Connors arms.
And just like that-
Bam.

Jackson's knee was in the boys stomach.
He let out a large groan.
"Jackson" I shouted, it pained me just as much as it pained the boy himself.

Jackson looked my way and at this point he was pissed at me.
"You can go Alyssa" he sternly muttered.
I shook my head, sympathetically looking down to the kneeling boy on the floor.

"And one more for the road" Connor looked to Jackson with a nod before Jackson punched the boy straight in the cheek.

Blood spilling from his mouth as the boys ran in the direction of the lunch room, leaving me alone with Zachary.

"Are you okay" I asked kneeling down to the brunettes level.
His eyes were screwed shut and his hands tightly gripping his stomach.
"Yeah I'm fine" he groaned, now leaning up and laying against the locker behind him.

"I can take you to the nurse-"
"No" he interrupted me, his eyes going wide, "no.."
"Are you okay, you don't seem.."
"Yeah, I just want to go home" he mumbled, his eyes glancing to the ground.

"Your eyes is bruising, your mouth is bleeding, you need help Zachary" I looked into his eyes, searching for a reason as to why he doesn't want help.
"Please call me Zac, and please don't try to help" he looked to me with the same pleading look.

I scratched the back of my neck and examined the empty halls.
Lunch would be over in around 15 minutes.

"Zac, I can take you home" I now let out a large sigh, scratching the back of my neck.
"Really" he asked, his eye (because the other was badly bruised and temporarily shut) went wide.
I nodded my head with a smile.