~10~

I woke to the sound of yelling.

"You have got to be kidding me!" Sondra's voice yelled.

"What?" Aidon asks, "You're seriously mad at me for not wanting you and the rest of my family to not drink blood-bags while we have a human staying here. Blood-bags are human blood!"

"He's fine with it!" Sondra says, "It's in our nature! We need blood! Blood is the thing that keeps us immortal!" Sondra yells.

"But I'm sure he doesn't want to be eating waffles while we're drinking blood!" Aidon yells back.

I get up, get dressed, and walk downstairs.

"Hey," I say.

"Kevin! How nice to see you." Sondra says as she walks over to me.

"Aidon, listen. I don't mind, if you need it, if you drink blood-bags." I say. I really don't. With all the other crap that's been going on, I don't mind watching a family of vampires drink blood from bags. I already watched a thirteen year old girl drink three cups of whiskey; well, a one hundred and seventy whatever drink whiskey.

"Really?!" Sondra says, "Did you hear that, big bro? He doesn't mind if we drink blood-bags!"

"Well then I guess..." Aidon starts.

"Yes! I call freshest!" Sondra says and runs to the fridge. She opens it displaying all the normal things a fridge would hold; milk, eggs, cheese, bread. Then Sondra reaches behind the milk and pulls out a bag of blood.

"Yum." She mumbles as she sips blood from the bag.