~13~

I didn't even know she liked me!

God! I don't know why I'm getting all upset about this, but it ticks me off that she just exploded like that. We were kissing then she left. What the hell?

It doesn't matter. I have to go talk to my mom.

"You're in so much trouble, young man!" My mom yells.

"What?" I ask.

"I called Macie's mom, Jeff's mom, and Tyler's mom! They all didn't know about this 'trip' that you went on. Where did you go?!"

"I told me and Matt and Cody and Alana went on a trip to the lake house. Matt's dad said that we could use it for a while." I say, untruthfully, again.

"Oh." My mom says.

"Yeah. Oh." I say.

"Well then. You're free to go." She says.

"Thanks." I say.

I decide to go to find Sondra. I want to know what's going on.

"Sondra!" I yell as I see her on the other side of the store. I'm surprised I found her in the mall.

She looks towards me and then back at the clothes.

I walk over to her. "What is going on?" I ask her.

"I really don't want to talk to you." She says.

"Well, I want to know why, when I came back to life, you were kissing me." I say.

"I don't know, have you ever thought about, maybe I like you." She says.

I knew it!

"Well have you ever thought about at any given moment you could drain my blood, so I was scared." I say.

"I told I don't like killing." She whispers.

"I know, it just still scared me. I'm sorry." I say. "I just wanna know, when did you start liking me?"

"I don't know," she says. "You're cute and funny, and you were ok with the whole vampire thing. Do you know how many guys I have tried to date in the past? I wasn't very good at hiding the fact that I'm a vampire." She says.

"Well I can see why." I say, "The whole vampire thing is a little scary."

"Ok." Sondra says. "I guess I could have explained everything to you."

"Thats ok." I say.

"Do you like me back?" She asks.

Do I?

I think I do.

She's pretty.

And obviously cares a lot.

And funny.

And a vampire.

But who cares?

She can control it.

Or so she says.

Should I or shouldn't I?

"Yes." I say.

And then we kiss.