chapter 4

Maskys pov
I cuddled up closer to Toby, never wanting to leave his embrace. A thought popped in my mind and I immediately embraced the idea. Me and Toby have been together two years now. I think it's time...
"Hey, babe?" I asked looking down at his beautiful brown eyes.
"Yes, love?"
"I need to go to the store. Its really important. But I'll meet you by the willow in the middle of the woods at eight." I said, pushing away a strand of hair from his pale face.
"Ok."
I kissed his nose and then left.

Tobys pov
Masky just left to go to the store, leaving me and hoodie the only ones to tend to the cabin. I sighed and pulled out my I pod and head phones. I put in the head phones and played I write the sins not tragedys by panic! At the disco.
I sighed and walked out of my room, to the door, and walked out. I decided to take a walk, since it was only 6:47. I sighed again and kept walking, humming to the song.
My feet led me to the large willow. I sat down and scrolled through my phone. Pictures of me and Tim frequently popped up, and I smiled. I love him so much!
Time passed and it was now 7:57. I sighed, but gasped as I hear a noise in the woods. Tim walked out, the moonlight showering him. I blushed as he walked closer. He got on one knee, and I gasped, surprised.
"T-tim?" I asked shakily, Joy over flowing me.
He took out a black box.
"Toby, I've realized that I love you more than anyone or anything! My love, my life, Toby. Will you make me the happiest person alive and marry me?"
I gasped again, tears of joy running down my pale face, as I nodded.
"Yes, Yes I will!" I exclaimed as I threw my arms around him. I nuzzled his neck. "I love you, Tim!"
"I love you too!" He said hugging me back.

~