chapter 8

Hia guys!

_

Tobys pov

  Tim gently grabbed my hand and led me out of the inn. We hopped in the car with Tim driving and he drove us to a park with a beautiful view of the snow capped mountains. I took his hand again, intertwining our fingers. The sky was a radiant purple with fading pinks and oranges. We sat on a the swings and snapped a selfie.
  Tim got behind me and pushed me. I giggled as I held tight to the rope. He stopped a while later and sat back down on his swing. I shivered. He immediately took off his iconic jacket and wrapped it around me.
  "Thank you, love." I said.
  "No problem. I'd do anything for you." He replied, messing with my hair. "I love you."
   "I love you too." I said leaning in to his hand.

~

  Our week honeymoon was over and we were driving home. Tim and I held hands the entire way.
   "Hey hunny? Do you want anything from mcedees?" Tim asked driving into the McDonald's. (Not literally into it XD.)
   "Yea a Carmel frape'." I said.
   We ordered and got back on the road.

~

  We arrived and were surprised to a very quiet mansion. Masky brought in the bags while I tried to look for our family. 
   "Richard? Sally? Hoodie? Ben? Anyone home?" I yelled as I ran around the house.
   I walked into the first room on the first floor, which was natelies. I gasped as I saw her laying on the floor...dead. her head was a few feet away from her body. Her body was scared and pulled apart. Dry blood stained the carpet.
  I went to the next door, Hoodies guest room. Oh God! Not much difference. Oh zalgo no! I ran to hoodie and held him close. Oh zalgo. Tears ran down my face.
  "H-hoodie? P-lease wake u-up. Oh zal-zalgo no!!"
  "Toby-" I heard Tim behind me.
   I looked up at him. "How?"
   "I don't know, love."

------

Hey um sorry it isn't much but eh. And I'm sorry for being a late ass. Bia loves.