Seto's POV (sorry I haven't mentioned Seto in a while)
"Seto" my name keeps being repeated over and over again. I open my eyes and sit up, looking at the surroundings. Trees, all that I see are trees. I hope everyone else is doing fine but, who teleported us to different parts of this world? I think for a minute as standing up but I can't get my mind to think of anyone at the moment. Walking forward, trying to succeed in finding some kind of clue, looking into the distance, I see a guy about yay tall but I can't tell if it's a friend or foe. I teleport midair above his head to get a closer look and he look an awful lot like Ty (also sorry for not mentioning a lot of TeamCrafted). He looks up and now I can definitely see that that is Ty. He smiles at me as I decend to get onto the same level of ground as him. Herobrine.
Adam's POV
Darkness, that's all I see around me. No kind of light to guide my way through the dark but I have to try. I see a hand in front of my face, it slaps me so hard that I-- "AHHHHHHH!!!" I open my eyes, seeing Quentin looking at me with his worried face. I sit up as my hand touch something cold. Snow. Snow and trees cover this whole place. Quentin and I stand up, off the cold snow, looking for others to help us through this Snow biome. Walking off into the distance with the fish, my whole body starts to shiver and it won't stop. There's no going back...
Mitch's POV
Leaves rustle as I pass, grass grows every few hours, Jerome asks for fish every hour (lol), I start crumbling down. I saw Herobrine when he snapped his finger and BAM, Jerome and I were separated from the others. Jerome starts staring off into the distance, I look the direction he looks in and all I see is a person beside a cow. "HA HA, CHEF SI MONG IS SAFE FROM PULA!!" Is that who I think it is. Wait, who is Paula? Trying to push the thought away, I walk up to who I think is a friend and see that usual sweater.
"Hi Lance" I say as Jerome catches up. He turns around. He waves at me and Jerome once he finally got here. I looked at Jerome and he looked so eager to kill that cow and eat it. Literally, his mouth is watering and it's kinda grossing me out. "By the way, who's Paula?" I ask. His head shoots up. "Oh, um... S-She's an old friend" He says shakily but fast. I see him mumble to himself but all I hear is "I'm dead". It confused me a bit.