[26] Give Me A Lifetime

One year. 

One year since I'd been dating Jason. Which made it one year and four months since I'd known him. Since the first day I'd met him. In honor of our one year anniversary, Jason and I had both written each other notes.

We now stood outside of the coffee shop; a place that would forever be a remembrance for us. In remembrance of the days that we studies together. The days that went toward changing my life. 

The fountain glittered in the slowly fading sunlight. Just as it did on that day that Jason asked me to attend the movie with him. 

We exchanged smiles and then we exchanged notes.

----

Jason, 

I'm not sure exactly how to say the words that are on my heart. I...I never imagined that anyone like you would ever come into my life. I was so scared to e exposed to the real world. I wanted to stay safe. But then you came along and I'm safer now than I've ever could have been--staying concealed to my own little world. You have made me happier than I ever imagined that I could be.

The way you make me smile, listen to me when I need someone to talk to...you're always there for me...I can't explain it. You mean everything to me and I don't know how to express my thanks.

You...you gave me something that I always wanted. Always needed. Always longed for. You gave me hope. No one has ever been as kind and caring to me as you have in my entire life.

You...you're unexplainable. And it makes me cry to think that you love me when no one else ever did. You care about me when no one else ever did. 

And...to think that someone thinks that I matter...that I'm worth something...it's unexplainable by words. Thank you. Thank you, Jason. For everything.

----

Serenity,

I don't exactly know how to say this. I mean...what words are there to say that I love everything about you? I love the way you sigh with such content. I love the way your eyes sparkle when you smile. I love your sweet laugh and that shy look you give. I love the way you blush when I tell you how beautiful you are. And I love you.

Are there any word to express how much I love you? 'I love you' just sounds so...clique. But it's the only words I know to express how much you mean to me.

What words are there to say that you are always on my mind? That I thank God for you everyday? You mean everything to me and I would give you the world. But unfortunately, the only thing I have to offer...is my heart. You have no idea how happy you make me. 

When I look into your eyes, I see the most beautiful girl in the world. When I hear your voice, I hear the sweetest girl in the world. And when I think of you, I know--I would gladly spend the rest of my life with you. And if you would give me a lifetime, I would more than give you mine.

----

I had been so absorbed in the note, that I forgot that Jason was standing beside me. But now, he was no longer standing but down on one knee, holding out a little box that contained a ring towards me. 

He looked deep into my sparkling eyes. "You mean the world to me. And if you will give me a lifetime, I will do everything I can to make you the happiest girl in the world. Will you...give me a lifetime? And marry me?"

I gasped and tried to blink back the tears that were attempting to escape down my face. But I failed. The tears streamed down my cheeks. 

I bobbed my head up and down continuously. "Oh my gosh," I whispered. "Yes! Yes, I will."

He stood and placed the ring on my finger. It was darling and the opal stone and tiny diamonds sparkled so beautifully. 

I hadn't realized that I was crying again until Jason looked into my eyes and brushed a few of the tears from my face. "I love you."

"I love you too." I said softly. 

I sighed with content, inwardly. I was more than happy to give Jason a lifetime. It would be like living a dream, with all the happiness that he gave me. And now...we'd spend a lifetime...together.

================

(A/N) Alright, so I think everyone has agreed now--we have decided upon Jasity for the ship name. Thanks so much to ElleLeeLove for coming up with that one!! 

Also, the song for the chapter is "Give Me A Lifetime" by Anthem Lights. I think it matches perfectly! Let me know what you all think. xx