Chapter 2

Wife Of A Priority

PIC OF CONNOR , Tae , Macy . Got these off of Google .. I do not take credit for these photos or any other photos I've used .

Been sitting thinking about you and I and wondering why were not getting along
so frustrated 'cause what we had was a happy home.
I don't know what the situation is but I can tell in the way we kiss
we don't talk no more it feels better when I'm alone

[pre-chorus:]
Sometimes I feel like there's no getting through to you
like you don't appreciate all that I do.
you gotta show me that you want me to stay
don't turn & walk away
Keyshia Cole - Falling out Of Love

Chapter 2 :

Ja and Mercedes laid in bed on a stormy day as Ja massaged her swollen feet . This pregnancy was putting poor Mercedes through hell but she was grateful because a lot of women would never get to experience this .

" I can't wait to have this baby . I'm always too tired to do anything , my hair is too long to keep up with & I can't fuck you how I want too all because you keep nutting in me ". Mercedes complained .

Ja just looked up at his wife in humor . She was as dramatic as they came .

" Cut the crying ma . You got 4 months left . And don't say I keep nutting in you like I trapped yo ass with a baby . You could've swallowed ". Ja explained pinching her foot.

" I could've ... But you release too much fucking cum ".

" Your mouth is ridiculous man ". Ja said plucking her playfully on her lips .

" Da ! Da ! Pa "! The couple heard their daughter from the bottom of their California king size bed .

" Yes pokey "? Mercedes questioned looking over the side of the large bed .

Majesty stuck both of her arms up and opened and closed her hands signaling to be picked up .

" Ja pull her up please ". Ja pulled their babygirl onto the bed where she kissed her moms exposed stomach .

" Daddy can't get no kisses "? Ja asked .

Majesty leaned in and planted kisses on her daddies nose & lips .

" thank you pokey ".

" Ma-Meeeee ". Majesty giggled cupping her mommy's face & placing a kiss on her lips .

" I love you ", Mercedes smiled at her baby girl .

Baby Maj just smiled back , and laid down on the bed with the couple .

Being as though Majesty slept in the bed with them occasionally , the TV was programmed to her kiddie shows .

They were dead set on raising Majesty as a child should be raised & not letting her grow up before her time . She had a strict bedtime , Time for TV & playing , time for reading with mommy or daddy , snack time & bath time . Being as though both parents had money out the ass .. They tried to limit how much they spoiled their one year old because they didn't want it to bite them in the ass later .

🗿🗿🗿🗿

Macy sat at a Red Lobster dinner table , awaiting the arrival of her possible baby father .

Macy couldn't believe she had gotten herself caught up like that with an amazing man at home . It was all because Tae & her had been arguing hard about Him staying out at all times of the night & him not being there for her like a boyfriend should have been . They hadn't been sleeping together or fucking for the last 2 weeks so it caused Macy to get it elsewhere .