Chapter 4

Wife Of A Priority 💍
PIC OF BBY MAJESTY in MM ❤️

[Chorus]
'Cause there's nobody else
That can make me feel the way you do
Forever, I'll be there for you
And when you feel the need to love
Let me be the one your thinkin' of
'Cause I will make it so right
Forever and ever
Baby I will always be there for you
Boy just run to me 'cause (ha ha ha)
There'll never be another no (ha ha ha)
There'll never be another for me
I will always be there you baby

Trina & Monica - Forever ❤️

Chapter 4 :

When Macy awoke the next morning , she could smell the breakfast Mercedes was cooking . Still fully dressed in the clothes she came over with , Macy took care of her morning hygiene & entered the hallway .

" Morning Ja ", Macy greeted Ja who was tending to a crying Majesty .

" Wassup , my boy ain't come looking for you yet "? Ja asked surprised . Usually Tae would beat them to the punch when calling to pick her up .

" No ", Macy admitted .

" Ja mind your business ", Mercedes lightly scolded .

" What !? A nigga just wondering ". Ja said opening up Majesty's bedroom door .

Macy continued into the kitchen where she found her best friend cooking in nothing but Lacey boy short panties , a LOVE PINK sports bra & blue fuzzy slippers .

" You better not burn my niece trick ". Macy reminded her as she watched her slave over the hot stove .

" Bitch please , I got this ".

French toast , hash browns , perfectly browned bacon , & scrambled cheese eggs was being plated .

Macy could see why Ja had finally got his act together . Mercedes was a great mother , a great wife , a chef , a cleaner , a business woman ... She was what a lot of women wanted to be .

" Why are you staring at me like that Mace "?

" I was just thinking .. You're a good woman Meme ".

" I try to be , you know ? God has a lot to do with it & so does my family ". Mercedes admitted .

" I want to be a good woman for Tae ".

" It don't seem like it ". Mercedes admitted .

" I know I cheated . But people cheat all the time . Ja cheated on you & you stayed ".

The look that Mercedes gave Macy was one of ' bitch you skating on thin ice . Watch it ' .

" I'm sorry , I was out of line for that ". Macy apologized .

" You know what Macy "? Mercedes asked turning the stove off . " As many years as we've been friends .. I've let you pass with saying some slick shit . But you crossed the line with what you just said . You don't think I know my husband was a cheater ? You think what he did didn't hurt me ? You think I stayed because I had to ? No , I stayed because I wanted to . I stayed because I knew what a good man he could be . But you ? You cheated on a good man Macy . He was loyal to you , faithful , honest . You are doing the same thing Ja was doing to me . All this makes you look like is a hypocrite ".

" I didn't mean to upset you ". Macy confessed.

" You never mean a lot of things Macy ". Mercedes said busying herself .

Macy just eased out of the chair she was sitting in & exited her best friends home .

                     👂🏽👂🏽👂🏽👂🏽